Jay Lee

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Dylan Wright
Steam Name: The Reaper
SteamID:76561198849323107

Date and time of loss:3/28
What happened: Me and Horrendousgaming were raiding pd and wiped out the whole police force and then 5 bank security cadets including the chief of security ran in and we killed them but they caused me to die

What do you need refunded:
1 thompson with silencer and holo sight with 30 rd mag
1 kevlar with helmet
Evidence:[/B] @Tristan

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Jay Lee Please provide evidence of the attachments as I never said I could verify those, as the logs do not show them. I think you said you had a video? Screencaps from that would suffice. Backstory: For some reason I joined the server and like 6 security cadets were counter raiding the PD with nothing but tasers. They were all warned/demoted and the items were retrieved or lost to the evidence locker.

As of right now this is verified for:
(1) Thompson
(1) Kevlar & Helmet

Jay Lee

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Jay Lee Please provide evidence of the attachments as I never said I could verify those, as the logs do not show them. I think you said you had a video? Screencaps from that would suffice. Backstory: For some reason I joined the server and like 6 security cadets were counter raiding the PD with nothing but tasers. They were all warned/demoted and the items were retrieved or lost to the evidence locker.

As of right now this is verified for:
(1) Thompson
(1) Kevlar & Helmet
Can i get just get the thompson and kevlar and helmet then asap

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, user is permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.