Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kerblamo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459146195
Your Character Name: Edwig Byrde

Ban Length: 4 weeks (1 week 6 days left) (Extended Ban)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kent

Ban Reason: Extensive Slander, aware of malicious activity.
Unban Reason: I'll begin with the second half of the ban reason, which is being aware of malicious activity. I am going to assume this is about "MRDM" that occurred on the day of my ban. I was on a different radio frequency with it muted and in a completely different base doing coke when this was going down, and I did not kill a single police officer the entire time, the only people I did kill were raiders and someone I had mugged outside of my base. The first half of this ban is justified, I was being a cunt. The original ban length was 2 days, but later extended. While I cannot take back the things I said, I can refrain from doing anything so immature in the future if given the chance. Sorry for any trouble my actions have caused, and hopefully I can begin to play the server again.

Time of Occurrence: 5/5/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I'm willing to make an exception here, under the understanding we are on the same page.

I normally never trust people's word when it comes to "I'm sorry for what I did, I will refrain.". I do feel the extension was a tad rough and I intend to let off this ban.

But I am going to be under the assumption there will be no more further issues in the future that come from you either. Not trying to say "hurr this is on your record now watch out pal" cause that's not who I am, but rather I hope that you come on and enjoy the server and play for fun rather than violate the rules or cause issues for the players or the staff alike, if that makes sense.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.