Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: egg

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imegghead/

Your Character Name: Adom Alonso

Which punishment are you appealing? Discord Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: banned

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): idk who banned me

Why should we remove your punishment?: i personally didnt do anything wrong i want nothing but the best for the server i posted the following "Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to express how I'm feeling about the current state of our beloved Garry's Mod Monolith Roleplay server. It's no secret that things have been tough lately, with fewer players and less activity than we're used to. It honestly breaks my heart to see a place that has given us so many great memories and friendships start to fade away.

I've spent countless hours on this server, building, roleplaying, and connecting with all of you. This community has been more than just a game for me; it's been a second home where we've shared laughs, epic moments, and even some intense drama. The thought of losing this special place is really hard to bear.

But I haven't lost hope. I believe that we can bring this server back to life. It won't be easy, but if we all come together and put in the effort, we can revive our community and make it even stronger than before. Whether it's spreading the word to bring in new players, organizing events to keep things exciting, or just being active and supportive, every little bit helps.

Let's remember why we fell in love with this server in the first place and work towards making it thrive again. Our community is worth fighting for, and I know we can do it if we all pitch in. Here's to hoping for better days ahead and seeing our Garry's Mod Monolith Roleplay server bustling with activity once more.

Thank you for being a part of this amazing journey. Let's make sure it continues for a long time to come." this in my opinion doesnt warrant a ban i just expressed the current state of the server and how much i want to see the server succeed. Im one of the few active players in the discord and in game it doesnt make sense to ban me for wanting the server to be great again. @Gurra

Time of Occurrence: 6/8/2024

Additional members involved/witnessing: everyone in the server

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.