Your Steam Name: MckRic

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460140325

Your Character Name: Kenny Duckworth

Target Steam Name:
HuskyD0G

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Request Reason:
He became EMS and instantly demoted everyone with no warning/reason. He then quit the EMS Director job right after demoting everyone.

When did the situation occur?: 10:22 PM (CST)

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Screenshot of the entire EMS complaining in OOC about the incident:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:
Yes.

D

Deleted member 12627

EMS where all Fail Roleplaying with no staff (VDMing, etc.), here's an example video of you prop pushing my car and admitting to it.

MckRic

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

EMS where all Fail Roleplaying with no staff (VDMing, etc.), here's an example video of you prop pushing my car and admitting to it.

Ohhh so THAT's why you were talking about the stone. Lemme explain.

So I was obviously changing my name. That's why I was AFK for a while. I didn't even know you could physgun stone until you just now said it. I picked up that stone earlier when I found it on the ground. When you said it was "sus" for me having the stone, I thought you meant an EMS Director wasn't supposed to have stone for whatever reason. So I apologized in hope that you'd leave me alone. I had no idea I was a suspect of prop pushing, or I'd have denied it and defended myself lol. You can't hear people when you're changing your name, so I couldn't respond to/even hear your questions.

All in all, you seem to have no video from that time of EMS VDMing and seem to only have this one clip of someone prop pushing your car, and me just happening to be across the street.

And even if you did have video of EMS VDMing, the correct thing to do would be to make a ticket/report them on the forums. Not take justice into your own hands and ruin the RP for 5+ people.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MckRic,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were violated:

FailRP Violation:
[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

In a real life situation to firing an employee from their job, you would need a valid reason to do this - the same applies to the server. As already mentioned by the reporting player, "the correct thing to do would be to make a ticket/report them on the forums. Not take justice into your own hands and ruin the RP for 5+ people." It is evident that the players that got demoted were confused and this did interfere with their role-playing experience. Since at least 5+ players were affected by this action, it would be a unreasonable assumption to suggest that all 5+ (or more) paramedics were "Fail Roleplaying with no staff (VDMing, etc.)".

In future, please be more careful by making a ticket to request staff assistance if you believe that rule breaks have occured.

The Reported Player will be receiving 2 Warning Points for FailRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.