Monolith Newcomer
LV

Steam Name: EpicLuca

SteamID: 76561198221965720

Your Character Name: Epic Lucaria

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 2 weeks

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): lilgate

Why should we remove your punishment?: Why was I banned for 2 weeks for excessive rule breaks when I hadn't even been on since the last time where I was banned for "leaving to avoid rp" when it said I was cuffed. I was already in the jail after getting rda'd and had no cuffs on me at the time, and since I'd seen no staff were on to make things right, and it would continue this way, I decided to log off for the night, but I violated no rules in the process, and hadn't been back on since then, so how could I have "excessive rule breaks" when I hadn't been on to break any rules in the first place? This is why the ban should be removed, as the original was for around 12 hours only

Time of Occurrence: 1:41:36

Additional members involved/witnessing: No

Do you have any evidence to support your case? I hadn't been on, so how could I have broken any rules?

PowerbeardX

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As you already know, you were punished for mass RDM leading up to that automatic ban. Although you did not appear to have cuffs on when you were auto-banned, you and I both know you deserved it anyway.

Directly after RDMing me you went to the hospital with your gun in hand to RDM me again.

Here's video evidence of the (not) RDA:

Cheers

EpicLuca

Monolith Newcomer
LV

As you already know, you were punished for mass RDM leading up to that automatic ban. Although you did not appear to have cuffs on when you were auto-banned, you and I both know you deserved it anyway.

Directly after RDMing me you went to the hospital with your gun in hand to RDM me again.

Here's video evidence of the (not) RDA:

Cheers
Oh ya me killing you one time is deserving of me getting banned for 2 weeks. Sorry you had sand in your panties, but I was right in saying people like you make this game not fun, and honestly we both know if an admin was on you'd be the one in trouble, not me. Now kindly see yourself out

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

Your ban will remain in place and will not be lifted. Please take note that if you receive one more strike, it will result into a community ban.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.