Monolith Newcomer
LV

Steam Name: EpicLuca

SteamID: 76561198221965720

Your Character Name: Epic Lucaria

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 2 weeks

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): lilgate

Why should we remove your punishment?: There was never any reason given as to why I was banned in the first place, only saying I'm on my 2nd strike, but for what? And if this is how members are treated, why would someone want to be in the community to begin with

Time of Occurrence: 1:35 AM

Additional members involved/witnessing: No

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

LilGate

Administrator
Administrator
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Hi! I cannot approve or deny this but you had a forum report for RDM. viewing the evidence i ran into logs of you killing way more players and you also had multiple RDM notes since your first week.

EpicLuca

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Again doesn't really explain why this time when I had done nothing. I left due to not wanting to deal with a corrupt cop and it said I was banned for 12 hours for leaving while in a RP situation despite not being cuffed/tazed/crit/etc, and then when I tried to come back on after that it said I had been banned for 2 weeks for "excessive rule breaks" this coming after I had already been banned for 12 hours for the previous mentioned offense, and had not been back on since, so no idea how the charge could have been changed when I hadn't been on to do anything to warrant that

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

Again doesn't really explain why this time when I had done nothing. I left due to not wanting to deal with a corrupt cop and it said I was banned for 12 hours for leaving while in a RP situation despite not being cuffed/tazed/crit/etc, and then when I tried to come back on after that it said I had been banned for 2 weeks for "excessive rule breaks" this coming after I had already been banned for 12 hours for the previous mentioned offense, and had not been back on since, so no idea how the charge could have been changed when I hadn't been on to do anything to warrant that
The combat timer

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.