Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I still see errors on people and some cars wondering if someone can help, I redownloaded css files multiples times and addons as well

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure you aren’t missing any content sometimes when you click sub to all it doesn’t alway sub to all.

Mr.Marsh

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I recently ha d aproblem where the fishing rood, almost all of the police deployables and parts of the ui had erorrs. I also had visited some other server thus i had some content that i suspected interfering with the monolith stuff (not sure if that was actually the issue tbh).

First i removed some of the foreign content i suspected to cause interferance (e.g. a almost redundant subscription to the same base model of a car with slightly different scripting etc.). This didnt change anything so i am not sure if it at all helped the issue though in combination with step 2 it may have actually contributed to the solution.

Secondly i renamed the "addons" folder in my gmod directory (eg. "addon1). A old trick to fix content that did not load or install properly. What this will do is basicly trick your gmod into thinking its lacking its addons, thus forcing it to reextract all addons again once you start it the next time (do not do this while the game is running). This ended up solving the issue for me.

3 things though:
1 obviously do not remove any of the monoltih content/be carefull which subscriptions are associated with which server.
2 if this does not work - simply delete the new addons folder and rename your old addons folder (still in the directory) to "addons" again. This would reset the change.
3 Regardless of wether or not this worked. The reanming of the addons folder will result in you having 2 addons folders. These can be quite lare (several gb) so be sure to delte the one that you dont need (the new one if it didnt work/the old - renamed one if it worked) once you found out which one is the right one.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Has this issue been resolved for you @Danny?

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Old request, presuming that the issue has been solved.
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.