Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: wiz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69658400
Your Character Name: Wiz Yote

Target Steam Name: no clue :/
Target SteamID: no clue :/
Target Character Name (if known): both in comments below.

Request reason:

I'm making this request because of the situation after the gunfight in which two of the 1% members somehow found us when we were nowhere to be seen. They never followed us until a good 30 seconds after we were in clothing shop as my friend Spark AKA Jose tells me. They run straight to us and find us knowing exactly where and what closet my teammate Alex Brown is located. Little sketchy to me, especially the excuse they give in which they say that someone from Town Hall was watching us. You can barely see clothing store if at all from town hall and to even see it you have to be at just the right angle looking at just the right place. Not to mention the fact that how would they know we dipped out of the car in the first place? No way they had that guy scouting us the whole time our he would've pushed us himself. Basically I'm saying theres really no way they would've known where we were without some third party cheat.

When did the situation occur?:
5/29/2019 at about 8:45 PM EST.
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@ALEXBROWN (dont know his forum account lol)

I understand this may not be enough evidence to ban just curious as to what you guys think.

Last edited:

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the situation, we were getting raided by the above party and their allies, we killed some and heard them run down the stairs, we peaked the window in the opposite apartment and saw them running, which we called out. They were later seen running into the clothing store, where they got called out, and we ran in to kill them. I would ask that you remove your comment about our org, as there is no need for baseless accusations in an attempt to ruin our credibility so that you can feel better about a loss. It's just a game.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I was involved in the situation and in the same freq, we had a member giving us callouts in the radio freq during the situation. Lol.

It’s nice to see Alex Brown and Jose NLRing as they died during the situation (Raid) and proceded to go and help you even though the situation was still going on.

wiz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the situation, we were getting raided by the above party and their allies, we killed some and heard them run down the stairs, we peaked the window in the opposite apartment and saw them running, which we called out. They were later seen running into the clothing store, where they got called out, and we ran in to kill them. I would ask that you remove your comment about our org, as there is no need for baseless accusations in an attempt to ruin our credibility so that you can feel better about a loss. It's just a game.
I agree with you on the accusation of your entire org, I will remove it. Still don’t agree with you on your org calling us out as clothing store is pretty hard to see from town hall. I will gladly take down the report and the accusation if you would show a recording of your member calling us out or the video of how you found us.

wiz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As I was involved in the situation and in the same freq, we had a member giving us callouts in the radio freq during the situation. Lol.

It’s nice to see Alex Brown and Jose NLRing as they died during the situation (Raid) and proceded to go and help you even though the situation was still going on.
As for your last part I don’t agree with you there because we left the original raid spot and I radioed them over to help us and pick us up before we left. An entire new situation began of you guys chasing me and I called to my org for backup.

Bokeltor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Was involved in the situation. We had an org member who saw you guys enter clothing store. Funny how your org members had returned from the dead to defend you from an ongoing RP situation.

Also, while reviewing your posted video, i noticed you talking in !pm about what seems to be rp information that can be used against us in the active situation. Just to clarify, !pm is an out of character chat and cannot be used for rp information due to it being meta gaming, correct?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for report management to deal with it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to insufficiuent evidence and missing player information.

Status
Not open for further replies.