Status
Not open for further replies.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: KoreKoder (join monolithrp.com)
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KoreKoder/
Your Character Name: ethan frost

admin report link https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/staff-report-onami.12179/

edit for higher up if you wanna check logs my name in character at this moment was after my sex change hahaha so its kora kawasaki if you wanna check what i typed on the logs my rp name . Also its kinda why good players like https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/seeya-in-a-bit.12183/#post-75458 accertfly and others are leaving, server is a

Ban Length: 12 hour
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): onami

Ban Reason: I called admin for someone shooting at my truck in the middle of the roads for no reason, Killing me and my friend for no reason. So basically the sit was for RDMX2. Than Onami took the ticket ASAP since he is friend with Randy Smores, he than took everything of what randy smores said for the truth and didnt even do nothing about the RDM x2. the situation happened in the middle of the road to supermarket, i was driving than he got out of his truck and started spraying me down * RANDY SMORES *. I called admin asap so did my friend, than since he was doing no action i called him a virgin cause randy was like joking with the admin even if he had rdmed x2. onami than banned me 12 hour for that even if its my first ever offence on the server and that i was the one who made the ticket, we were both in the truck when that happened. While randy smores has multiples ( 10 + ban ) and warning points, he got away like nothing and was joking around with onami getting me banned. I find this unnaceptable as a big donator for the server and someone who help new players out and never gotten into any sit. This situation must be looked at seriously. Its even when I said I had no evidences that onami started handling the sit really weirdly putting me appart and teleporting others. 12 hours ban first offence ever no warning points. Onami really wasnt looking at the sit from both side and was clearly on the side of randy smores.
Time of Occurrence: 22:57
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Onami

Last edited:

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

KoreKoder-Aujourd'hui à 23:06

12 hours first offence

Really

Onami-Aujourd'hui à 23:07

I gave you a verbal warning during the sit

KoreKoder-Aujourd'hui à 23:07

and i stopped talking immediatly even if your verbal warning was completely unclear since you were joking around while i was appart of the sit

make no sence every admin know im the calmest guy ever

that is completely unfair

never had a warning points or gotten into a sit, the guy who gunned us down had nothing in the middle of the highway for no reason gets away, ( randy smores ) you are a fail rper, you just kill everyone for no reason. I hope you get perma soon. Cant believe onami banned me and left the rdmer (his friend) on the server. exactly, you gave me a verbal warning during the sit for calling him a virgin, i immidetly stopped using my microphone on the somehow bridge part, and than i immediatly stopped talking. its only AFTER the sit that you banned me 12 hours! I wasnt even talking and I said just return me cause you were holding me there while talking to randy smores for NO REASON. I asked you gently to put me down and that i would report on forums still for rdm x2, and than you returned everyone exept me and banned me 12hours witouth even considering my warning points and the fact that i did exactly what you said and stopped talking immediatly. after i said virgin you said something that i understood as verbal warningg even if it was totally UNCLEAR and i stopped talking for the next 30 min of the sit. ITS ONLY AFTER the sit even if i was typing camly and smoothly that you issued a banned me 12 hour

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Dont make multiple post. Edit your post
I know now you think, Uh, only 12 hours, Why making all this for 12 hours. Its not about the ban time.the fact that i listened to what you said is what is making me out . yes 12 hours i would like to play tonight but i cant Its about all the other things that onami dealt wrongly in this sit. Honestly worst sit I ever saw in my entire life. The fact that i listened Corrupted Spamming to take sit for a friend before another admin take it and do it correctly. Its the fact that @Onami was completely unprofessional. Taking clearly 150% of what the RDMER x2 said. (RANDY SMORES). Yes. I admit, I said virgin, but its the only word I said with my microphone cause i was frustrated that onami was clearly taking this sit not seriously at all. He than asked me to stop speaking, which I did for the rest of the sit, he than moved us to another location and froze. I started typing * check logs * immmediatly after I said *virgin* for the rest of the sit and its only after the end of the sit when i wasked him to return me back that he issues the 12 hours ban and than when he returned everyone, he was keep joking with randy while i was frozen in the air. He than banned me 12 hours for ( PLAYER DISRESPECT IN SIT ) first offence no warning points never been into sit and i am the one who make report to the player who break the rules. I am really really pissed cause it makes also player think, oh now i am scared of making report. Will i get myself banned again for reporting player who rdm ? because the admin is in there org or whatever and that hes good friend with him so e hurry up to take ticket and return the ban to me ? Wow that is ridicoulous ! I really hope action will be taken this situation is frustrating as an very active player atm and that i start working back on monday, 12 hurs is 12 hours. Oh yeah another thing very nice, the other player * randy smores * who has already Multiples ban and warning points, get away very cool and is probably in another sit for rdm right now seiing him play, gunning down my truck for no reason, really man in the middle of the road, how could you believe what he was saying ? In the middle of high way to supermarket, how could someone possibly rp something, just jumping out of the highway and gunning two people down for no reason ? Also the other frustrating facts, as a passive RP'er ( farmer ). I have absolutly no warnings points, never been into a sit, never disrespected ANYONE on the server. But this randy smores rdming me and everyone of my new friends 24/7, not respecting 1 hour raid time. Made me frustrated yes, I said virgin, camly, smootly once. you than said something which i didnt heard cause you pulled me appart from the sit. and i typed rest of the sit camly, is the fact that you completely took this sit in a unprofessional way laughthin and throwing jokes around clearly targetting me. Yes i have bad english but that doesnt mean i dont understand man. While the other guy who is in sits 24/7 for rdming and stuff get away and play finely while i made the report that he gunned us down again for no reason in car ? Player disrespect 12 hours. Common man, That is out of context. You basically banned me who maded the ticket and let the other guy ran away who has many many warning points and kick bans last month for mass rdm ? Common !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of trial mod is that, you log 5 min server issues 3-4 ban in 10 minutes and leave ? lol

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.