Not open for further replies.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

QA7nJU8.png

Here they are!

Our two first major events of the Summer Sprint! We want celebrate our community's recent activity and the beginning of summer with some awesome events. Hope you'll all join in for them!

William Moneybag's Grand Tour
Time: Saturday, 4PM EST
Server 2

BJX7AY3.png

William Moneybags, a very rich individual with a thirst for competition, is rolling into town this Saturday. William is an avid fan of racing, and extends an invitation to everyone who wishes to participate in his annual Grand Tour! The Grand Tour is a race across the outskirts of our fine city of Rockford. The winner will be the person who achieves the fastest time on a full loop around the city. Participants will race one at a time in a time trial event to insure no tomfoolery occurs. Racers will be issued a Nissan GTR Black Edition, Moneybags’ favorite car. All racers will use the same car as if to make it fair for everyone. Moneybags will host a practice session one day in advance for anyone who wants to hone their skills with the GTR. Practice sessions will be held starting Friday at 5 p.m. PST. The third place winner shall receive a $20,000 cash prize, the second place winner shall receive a $50,000 cash prize and first place winner shall win the very car they race with, the Nissan GTR Black Edition in whatever color they so chose. Do you think you have what it takes in order to win? Come and find out this Saturday at 1 P.M. PST!
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...wo8p9x02w6XCEVWf2GROIxjg/viewform?usp=sf_link

There are several rules to the Grand Tour:

General rules:
  1. All racers must register at least 24 hours in advance to the event to receive a practice session.

2. Registration ends 2 hours before the start of the friendly competition.

3. All racers must officially apply via the application google forum (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...wo8p9x02w6XCEVWf2GROIxjg/viewform?usp=sf_link)

4. All racers who do not show up to the event at least 15 minutes before their start time shall be disqualified.

5. Racer’s progress shall be tracked by the official timer, Wilfred Valfakis (Mitter).

6. No weaponry shall be equipped for the duration of the event. Anyone caught with weapons equipped shall be disqualified and arrested. Racers and spectators alike are subject to searches at police discretion.

7. Police are allowed to arrest anyone with proper reason, without explanation. Maximum sentences for misdemeanors shall be extended to 30 minutes for the duration of the event.

8. The Event Coordinator reserves the right to adjust the rules during the competition as he sees fit.

9. These rules can be changed at any time without warning. General minges/rulebreakers shall be removed from the event and arrested, or face a “divine” punishment depending on severity.

10. The Event Coordinator and his helpers reserve the right to remove anyone from the event without warning or explanation.

11. If a racer, spectator, or other person’s actions require divine punishment, said punishment can be extended as the god sees fit. Expect longer than normal punishments.

12. By registering, spectating, or participating in the event in any way, you agree to abide by these rules.

Race Rules:

1. All racers shall abide by these following rules or they will be disqualified at the Event Coordinator’s discretion.

2. All racers must stay on the road at all times. Cutting corners and other similar actions will result in a time penalty added on to their course time.

3. All racers get two attempts at a good time. The better time out of the two shall be recorded.

4. All racers who pass away during the race are automatically disqualified.

5. All racers who destroy the race vehicle shall be disqualified (includes ravine accidents.)

6. All racers who otherwise cheat the system in any way shall be disqualified.

7. All racers who interfere with other racers course records shall be disqualified and removed from the event.

8. Spectators must stay off of the road and out of harm’s way at all times. Spectators who enter the road at any time without explicit permission from event staff shall be removed from the event and could face divine punishment.

9. Spectators shall remain within the designated spectator areas.

10. Spectators shall not place any items on the road. Doing so will lead to considerable divine punishment.

Spy Party Event
Time: Sunday 4PM EST
Server 1

VuQHjyi.jpg

If you are reading this, You’ve been invited to join a game of Spy Party!.
Most of you might not know this game so let me explain it.
The game will have 8 players. 1 Sniper, 1 Spy and 6 other players.
The goal of the game as a spy is to do certain tasks (Picking up a Hamburger from a table, picking up a bottle of Wine, Doing a little dance in the middle of the room, Etc..) Without the sniper noticing it. The job of the players is to help the spy do those things without the sniper noticing. However, The players do not know who the spy is and have to find out who that is before they can help him.

If the sniper notices you doing one of the tasks assigned to the spy he could shoot you. He only has 1 bullet to kill someone. When the round is over we will get everyone together to see If the Sniper shot the right guy. If he did he will win a prize! Though, If he shoots the wrong person or the spy completes the tasks before someone gets shot, The players and the Spy will win a prize!.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ill try to be there! And ill bring my own Car race xD

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be there for them but won't participate in the race because I am shit at driving

Specter

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to attend the Spy party thing :D

Kevin Havelock

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm so happy to see the game a monolith version of spy party, that game is quite amazing :D

LionHeart <3

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Definitely going to attend the Spy Party! :D

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Oh! Interesting work guys :)

Marshmalowarior CivilGamers.comm

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

what time is the spyparty in sweden. I really don't wanna miss it but i have no idea of when it is swedish time.
could someone help?

Connor Streak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ill see if I can attend these but this is great, compliments to whoever came up with the race and spy events, sounds very fun

T.w² | Puncaek

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I completely forgot the spy event and i regret it every second

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, The Spy Party event went well, Especially as it was a hard event to organise people in!
We would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve for next time!

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I would compete in the race if I wasn't PERMA BANNED I really regret running all those people over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.