Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassasin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Which Staff blacklisted you: thegamingshain
What were you blacklisted from: OOC

Blacklist Length: Perm
Blacklist Reason: N/A (I never directly spoke with thegamingshain, no PM or in person communication, but it is sorta obvious what I did)
Unblacklist Reason: There was talk in ooc about some hacker who mass rdmed, for some reason when I criticized that kinda behavior, alot of people took it personally, thegamingshain was one of those people, and after another person told me to "shut up newgen" i replied with "shut up old bitch" as i had done nothing aggressive but condemned behavior that does nothing but ruin other peoples game experience. I was not recording at the time, and although I requested logs, arroyo stated they would not be necessary to appeal, while i do understand that such a vulgar reply from myself was unnecessary, and I do apologize, I felt that it was only a greater, yet still i admit unnecessary vulgar reaction to which he started with his insults.

Time of Occurrence: 4:00 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: Arroyo was partially involved in the conversation.
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Evilassassin,

You were blacklisted for a day from OOC for inciting drama, after I told you guys to keep it out of OOC you and other people continue, which they also received blacklist for
"shut up newgen" i replied with "shut up old bitch"

Its understandable when someone insults you, but there isn't need to insult back, staff will handle it which i did, unfortunately the blacklist will remain in place for not listening to staff after told to keep it out of OOC. I hope you understand and have a good rest of the day!

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.