Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target Steam Name: THE TAXI MAN
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153068497
Target Character Name (if known): Lewis Holt

Target Steam Name: MrTaxi
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:561308228
Target Character Name (if known): Adrian Holt

Request Reason: Adrian and Lewis Holt followed me around as the mayor ramming into us and reckless driving and then randomly killed me and my secret service in the back of the police department and would quickly disconnect after this occurred, I did attempt to contact multiple staff but they ended up getting off and none would be available for several hours I believe due to the subscription bug that was occurring on the server at the time. Both Holts have recently come off a ban appeal and quite obviously show they do not have respect for the rules of the server and the players of the server as well.

When did the situation occur?: 5/03/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@MrTaxi and @THE TAXI MAN have 24 hours to respond or this report will be handled without their input.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedVerdict
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
@MrTaxi
@THE TAXI MAN
Violated
5.2.1.1Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
@MrTaxi
@THE TAXI MAN
Violated
5.2.1.3Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if roleplayed well, they can work with others to bring them down.
@MrTaxi
@THE TAXI MAN
Violated

Guys you just came off a ban appeal and this is the second very egregious report in the span of a week. There is no real way to explain your actions. You very clearly abused the power and equipment given to you by joining the police force.

You have just come off the ban appeal and were told to keep your noses clean, which you have failed to do. As a result, the original bans will be reinstated. This action has been approved by a community manager.

As a result of this report, @MrTaxi and @THE TAXI MAN will be banned for 1 year.

Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.