Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassassin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target Steam Name: fish
Target SteamID: Steam_0:0:49679220
Target Character Name (if known): Barry Gunderson

Request Reason: He came up to my car and pushed it while parked, trying to get a rise out of me or just bait me for fun, it happens to me about thirty times a day when you're PD so I was a little irritated from it, he then proceeded to attempt to Fail RP by trying to switch jobs, and once I told him I was taking him to jail and that he should request an admin, he crashed himself or lagged himself out, and was then back on in five minutes and remained on the server for hours. I brought the situation to Acrasia and discussed it with her a couple of times, she wasn't entirely sure it was intentional or not, which only one person knows the truth, but I think it's pretty clear he experienced no lag until I told him I was taking him to jail, and that's specifically when he crashed, there isn't any doubt in my mind, but I understand staff at the time did, and I don't mean to disrespect that staff member that graciously handled my sits for like thirty minutes, but I do think he did it intentionally and would like another opinion.

When did the situation occur?: 6:14 PM 7/20/2021

Your evidence to support your claim:
.Him leaving during arrest after I told him I was arresting him and that he could contact staff.
.Him being back on five minutes later, I was in the corner making the video when he comes in, I was unaware he was back on.
.My second sit with Acrasia, the Staff who handled the situation, the first sit was long, and just essentially the second sit is the same as the first just shorter.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Berry Gunderson you have 24 hours to provide your side to this PR or this will be handled without your input.

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Berry Gunderson you have 24 hours to provide your side to this PR or this will be handled without your input.
What do you need for input? Its pretty clear he broke the rules but tazing someone running away without asking me to put my hands up first just for pushing his truck. Also this was during this weeks massive thunder storms so my internet was blinking all day.6747345.PNG

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

What do you need for input? Its pretty clear he broke the rules but tazing someone running away without asking me to put my hands up first just for pushing his truck. Also this was during this weeks massive thunder storms so my internet was blinking all day.View attachment 13219
There is no rule against tasing someone who is actively running away from you, but there is one about attempting to change jobs to escape someone chasing you.

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

What do you need for input? Its pretty clear he broke the rules but tazing someone running away without asking me to put my hands up first just for pushing his truck. Also this was during this weeks massive thunder storms so my internet was blinking all day.
Did the thunderstorms also force you to attempt to flip my parked truck? or were you attempting to cop bait, or just harass me?

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

There is no rule against tasing someone who is actively running away from you, but there is one about attempting to change jobs to escape someone chasing you.
I had no idea he was casing me because he does not have a mic or was not using it. Also I did not think a cop would jump out and taze me for simply pushing his car one time.

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Did the thunderstorms also force you to attempt to flip my parked truck? or were you attempting to cop bait, or just harass me?s
so just to be clear. you are reporting me for pushing your bearcat one time?

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I had no idea he was casing me because he does not have a mic or was not using it. Also I did not think a cop would jump out and taze me for simply pushing his car one time.
It clearly shows at the 8-second mark in the first video you turn around and witness me coming after you with my taser out while you close the doors on me. And not thinking is not a great excuse.
so just to be clear. you are reporting me for pushing your bearcat one time?
The staff has dismissed the LTAP, As of this point it's fail RP for your attempt to switch jobs during an arrest, I would also debate its failure of roleplay to just flip over five-ton vehicles just because you felt like it.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So @Berry Gunderson
  1. Why did you just run up to a swat truck and attempt to flip it?
  2. Why did you seemingly not expect that the swat officer would take issue with you attempting to flip his vehicle?
  3. Why did you continue trying to go onto the police job when you turned around a saw the swat officer chasing you down with a taser?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Berry Gunderson has had plenty of time to answer the above questions and has failed to do so.

[1.7] Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed. Report accidental exploiting to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.
[2.6.6] You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

You should absolutely not be running around attempting to flip police cars for fun. This potentially qualifies for both cop baiting and abusing the flip mechanic. Additionally, you should not use a job change to attempt to escape an officer trying to detain you. For these combined offenses you will receive 2 Warning Points. Additionally, looking at your logs you seem to have a fair amount of conveniently timed time outs. If the trend continues action may need to be taken whether intended or not.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.