Years of Mono

LV

RP Name: Mark Browns
OOC Name: TheRustyPlayer
SteamID64:76561198295248808
SteamID32 (Normal):STEAM_0:0:167491540
items to be refunded: 2 tents, 9 pots and 4 soil
Approximate time of incedent:1:15am
Description; was in the blue warehouse when a sudden explosion killed all 3 members inside and destroyed our tents, one of the guys got his refunded (2) however the admin unfortunately couldn't find any record of mine being destroyed. iv have provide some recording from multiple playing including my self on what happens and to prove that mine had been destroyed (sorry for my rubbish mic)

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

that breathing in the background is giving me anxiety

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

that breathing in the background is giving me anxiety
When I sent him the footage I listened back and realised my girlfriend sleeping with a cold sounds like she's on life support.
Also staff that dealt with this in game were @PMX and @Perry

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

this is the unluckiest thing i saw this week prop killing by mistake then a fire mission

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

this is the unluckiest thing i saw this week prop killing by mistake then a fire mission
Literally 15 minutes later after I made some new guns and an M3 super the explosion happened again, it was heartbreaking but luckily I managed to retrieve my items from the container

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

"prop just blew up an..."

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer Do you have anything that shows what actually killed you or exploded as there is an ingame feature tied to the fire system that can cause houses and certain other buildings to have a mild explosion then create a fire. If that is the case this would in fact be an in character death.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set in our refund request guidelines. There is not enough evidence present to determine if the explosion that killed you was not a gameplay feature such as a drug explosion or the start of a building fire. Due to this it is possible that your death was in character and thus not elligeable for refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.