LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Lawrence Starks
Steam name: Soldierkidd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104931280

Date and time of loss: (Sometime before my permanent ban was issued) (Possibly September)
What happened: Today [11/19/18] I noticed that my factory equipment wasn't in my inventory nor my premium storage box. I haven't used these items for a while and always kept them in my inventory since their Soul Bound. I asked a Senior administrator if its possible to look at Logs to see if i placed them down and didn't pick them up but he said its been to long and he couldn't of done anything to provide proof to my story. All the Proof i have to backup my story is screenshots of me holding pieces of my factory equipment for refund request proof just in case the server would happen crash when i'm using them. To insure you that i do not have these items, i could also provide screen shots of my current inventory and bank.
What do you need refunded: 1x Factory Furance, 1x Factory Crusher, 1x Factory Conveyor belt, 1x Factory Storage Box.
Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569387056
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569386629
india.png

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set in our refund request guidelines. You must provide enough evidence to determine that you lost something wrongly or as a result of a server issue or bug, additionally you are generally required to provide a before and after of items you had and are claiming lost as a result. According to your summary you had these items when they were properly soulbound which means they are bound to you and cannot be lost unless you delete them via the delete button. Additionally you really can only use one pair of factory equipment at a time, so if you bought another pair already this would make no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.