Not open for further replies.

Dmoz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dmoz
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:92465092
Your Character Name: Preston Smith

Target Steam Name: N/A ( I was hoping for a sit but server crashed an hr later + only 2 staff on).
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): Ricky Fishstick

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): Xavier Cordell

Request reason: {Fail Driving, Minge(s), and Failrp}
I was driving towards supermarket in the mesa area and hit a random spike strip and made my way towards mechanic from the incident. Out of no where 2 ambulance drivers start raming my truck for no reason and blocking me in. They claimed that I "Caused a crash" but I never did which I don't got evidence for but seemed to act like police, which police never showed up. As well I did not record when I got free to the mechanic but they both proceeded to block the mechanic shop with both ambulances parked on each other, and threatening the mechanic to not "Repair the black ford". Which I replied by killing these 2 fools as they tried to run and revive each other.
-I was trying to get into a sit but the server crashed allowing me to not get any info other than names.

When did the situation occur?: 9/20/17
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@cxcordell You have 24 hours to respond. Fail to comply and the final decision will be made using the evidence provided ONLY.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dmoz the other one is not in the forums. Furthermore he failed to reply within 24 hours so I will make a final decision on this situation.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dmoz After carefully reviewing the evidence once again, I have decided that both of the reported players will be banned for 4 days each. This situation clearly consists in fail RP and mingeing.

Regards,
Pmx

This thread will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.