Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ECHO
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:459335420
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Mark Daniels

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Brad

Reason for Report:

I stole a police car from the bank and police immediately started shooting at me. It was obvious because the car was nearly destroyed and had popped tires all over. It was not blown up so of course there would be no damage logs to my character yet when moderator brad (STEAM_0:1:108390338) came to me he said since there wasn't a log of me being damaged that I must've been lying or something. Yet the car was nearly destroyed making my point clear. So now I get to sit in jail wasting 23 minutes of my time because of the police not knowing what to do correctly and because the moderator did nothing. Also lost my stolen gun which I easily could've kept if all of my tires weren't popped by a cop that does not know RP. I''ve NEVER heard of such a thing in real life where you just shoot at a car because it's fleeing. NEVER. The only time you do that is when it is a threat. Yet every cop I encounter does it. Why don't your players know the rules? So Brad, if you read this, thanks for making me waste my time and losing my weapon.

Time of Occurrence: 5:28 Central US Time

Evidence to support your claim: Wasn't able to get any evidence, I don't record everything I do plus the cop shooting me happened so fast how am I supposed to just quickly record. Besides, with a detailed report, evidence is unnecessary.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Sgt. Booger (STEAM_0:1:19139895) Saw the broken car with all the tires popped.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the logs it shows that there was no indication that you were damaged by the car being blown up. (@Green Gatorade Water Bottle even looked at the logs) Therefore, I could not determine who it was. I also told you that this could be handled in roleplay. You could of contacted the sheriff and gotten the guy who shot demoted and arrested. Also, I never told you that you lied. I couldn't do anything unless you have evidence of this happening.

Last edited:

echo123

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The car was damaged, not blown up. Where'd you learn to read? @Brad

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

The car was damaged, not blown up. Where'd you learn to read?

You can consider this the last thing I will read on this report, you will not taunt nor mock my staff members.

Why don't your players know the rules? So Brad, if you read this, thanks for making me waste my time and losing my weapon.

What even is this?

Yet the car was nearly destroyed making my point clear.

Our staff cannot go off this. For all we know the car could have been damaged prior. We require logs or video evidence for sufficient and valid evidence.

n the logs it shows that there was no indication that you were damaged by the car being blown up. (@Green Gatorade Water Bottle even looked at the logs) Therefore, I could not determine who it was.

Brad acted appropriately in this situation. He reviewed the logs and even reviewed them with a higher up. He did what he was meant to do, and he was unable to find a sufficient answer to conclude your report with a punishment against those "negatively affecting" the roleplay situation.

This report will be concluded. Next time you make a report and then openly insult the staff member, there will be punishments against your forum account. I have zero tolerance for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.