Status
Not open for further replies.

echo123

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I stole a police car from the bank and police immediately started shooting at me. It was obvious because the car was nearly destroyed and had popped tires all over. It was not blown up so of course there would be no damage logs to my character yet when moderator brad (STEAM_0:1:108390338) came to me he said since there wasn't a log of me being damaged that I must've been lying or something. Yet the car was nearly destroyed making my point clear. So now I get to sit in jail wasting 23 minutes of my time because of the police not knowing what to do correctly and because the moderator did nothing. Also lost my stolen gun which I easily could've kept if all of my tires weren't popped by a cop that does not know RP. I''ve NEVER heard of such a thing in real life where you just shoot at a car because it's fleeing. NEVER. The only time you do that is when it is a threat. Yet every cop I encounter does it. Why don't your players know the rules? So Brad, if you read this, thanks for making me waste my time and losing my weapon.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Use the correct format. I will reply once you do so.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, wrong format.

Status
Not open for further replies.