Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Mark
Your SteamID:76561198389346366
Your Character Name:Mark Moore

Target Steam Name: "Martin Le'chair."
Target SteamID: "STEAM_0:1:61962485"
Target Character Name (if known):N/A

Refund request ITEMS--lr-300*2----Body armor with helmet*2--3 lockpicks--Luxury Bank bag*2--4 Drills-- 1 Rifle ammo Box --9 MEDKITS smalls
Request Reason: The situation was a total FTVL if the hostages my first demand was for everyone to clear out of the back and the ASS Cheif can stay and they failed to do they my second demand was for everyone to clear the parking lot and i cleary told that cop that i was gonna let the hostages go in the parking lot and the all hell broke loose and the cops got trigger happy for no reason at all and just shot up all. REMIDER____ We nevered fired ONE sht during this bank raid so there was no reason for them to shoot at all.
When did the situation occur?:8:00Pm -- 2/16/2020
Your evidence to support your claim: this video is the raid from the bottom to the top of the bank where we were shot for no reason at all --------

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Smoker @NBHMARK @76561199013780170 @76561198046625396
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yeah

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Is this a PR or a RR?

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a SWAT Sniper in the garage with a Riot Shield, I would like to say that the detective in the red was causing tons of problems for us as we were telling all officers to leave the vault, the detective in the red then ran down to you guys to willingly be taken as a hostage. There should be a report on that as well.
Anyways, we had received orders from the negotiator that you guys were refusing to cooperate as you told us that you will take the hostages to the lobby and give them to us. You guys refused to do so by staying in the lobby much longer than you guys should have, SWAT sneaked up behind you and we had shots on you guys. We were then given orders to take the shots and quickly took care of the threat with minimal casualties. (1 Dead SWAT and no KILLED hostage). Though that is only my side of the story I feel like it was justified.

NBHMARK

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Wdym by PR or RR

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Wdym by PR or RR
Well its in the player report section, and starts off with the player report format, but then seemingly transitions into a refund request half way through? Like Jet said, if this is meant to be a player report, please fix the format. If its meant to be a refund request for an already handled situation, then make a refund request with the RR format in the RR section.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, Locked & Moved.

Please make a proper player-report.

Status
Not open for further replies.