DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: David Resonov
Steam name: DLTracktix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168

Date and time of loss: 6/24/17 at 8
What happened: This cop runs up to me, hand cuffs me, confiscates my MP5, then runs away (all guns were permitted to be LEGAL by the mayor)

How much do you need refunded: 1 mp5
Evidence: @Jordy♥ was the mod who told me to make a report for the refund

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not 100% sure about the rules if all guns are made legal by the mayor. So if it is allowed he should be refunded.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Jordy♥ I was told that it can only be in your inventory i think by you. So if my MP5 is in my inventory, not my first weapon slot. and its legal, cops cant take it away. I even had a license. Its just the fact that the cop had nothing to do with me, i was spawning my car in, he comes up, handcuffs me, confiscates it, then just runs off while leaving me handcuffed.. It was just so angering

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I know that is why cops will be white listed from shit like that happening. Have to wait for higher admin to make his final verdict about this.

Bryson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

MP5's are not legal due to them being a class 3 firearm, and the PD is allowed to confiscate any illegal items in your inventory, equipped or not.

yvngdirty

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

u need to read refund request rules it clearly states no items can be refunded only money

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What im saying was it was confiscated by a failcop. In rp rules, at the time, the mayor had set ALL weapons to be legal, in the inventory. That was the current law, and a random cop arrests me, takes it, and runs away.
u need to read refund request rules it clearly states no items can be refunded only money
I have no idea why you are on my request, as I already know they can only refund money.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Can't refund without evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.