Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Natural
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62564056
Your Character Name: Johnny Thomas

Target Steam Name: Unkown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71841264
Target Character Name (if known): Username was inappropriate and was changed, Something dunn.

Request reason: The user had failure to value life, I was speaking with a staff at the time and he said "Upload the evidence and if it's correct I'll ban him" because of the reoccurring issues with the user in question.

When did the situation occur?: 9/9/2017 as I'm making this it's 11:15 AM Pacific Time Zone

Your evidence to support your claim: The video starts at 0:00 and the end evidence stops at 0:17, The video is taken from my friends perspective, the rest of the video is irrelevant but you're more than welcome to view it, You'll see that I did bring this to a admin sit but the staff had to leave to drive his family somewhere and in turned asked for me to call someone else, I did but noticing there was only one server admin online I thought i'd just be better to go through the forums.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Johnny Tea

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will revive the following punishment for their actions:

A 1 day ban for not valuing his life.

Regards,
Pmx

Thread can be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.