Not open for further replies.

Buttery Toast

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buttery Toast
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46254761
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Billy Robberts

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)

Reason for Report: Falsely Banned and Targeted by Bias Moderator. While conducting a raid on a house located in Subs/Richmond 10, a Moderator came and removed me mid firefight. I asked the Moderator what he was doing, and claimed he was moving me to question me as to why we were raiding the home. He claimed he was watching from above and wanted to inquire about it. I explained to him we were chasing a man who decided to run into a the house hold. When he was spotted running inside, the key owner who allowed the suspect inside was ordered to open the door, which he then refused, un-holstered an AK, and began to fire at me, ordering me to leave the property. I called for backup, and the firefight ensued. The Moderator claimed at the beginning that no report was filed, then changed his story claiming a report was filed on Discord. The Moderator, along with his friends were all involved in the same raid, took it upon himself to issue a ban for absolutely no valid reason, and applied a false reason behind the ban. Even after being explained to as to what had occurred, and his friends agreeing there was no wrong doing, he took it personally after being asked to "fuck off" after removing me mid firefight. You can see on the server no report was filed against me IG at the time. This is clear bias and no player should have to experience a bias from any member of the staff team, resulting in a ban. Utterly clear un=professionalism and down-right corruption. The Moderator also applied a significant amount of warning points for one situation. I've been on the server for over three weeks and have only received two warning points. The same Moderator also applied a warning point yesterday for "Fail Driving" for using lights to cross an intersection with "no reason". He has been repeatedly spectating me and harassing me with the encouragement of his friends. Knowing that I'm unable to record, he constantly does this to find any and all reasons to ban me from the server. Even intentionally targets me in an RP manner, continuously and repeatedly mugging me and shooting me along with his band of friends. They were all also using discord to communicate with each other. I entered to Discord to take a SS and after entering the channel stating I was going to file a complaint, he removed my Discord access.

Time of Occurrence: 6:30 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim: https://gyazo.com/dee040ebbfffb1e279562132d0669425
Not sure if this is the same person, I attempted to take a screen shot of all players sitting in a channel but after he canceled my discord access, I was unable to take a SS at the time.
Additional members involved/witnessing:None Available

Last edited:

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am guessing this report is about me.

Okay... Let me put this straight. I got told in Discord by multiple people that Subs 10 were being raided for no reason so I handled the situation and watched over it myself. I then told everyone in Subs 10 to stop shooting so I could solve the situation. I then pulled you into the sit as people were pointing fingers at you. I then asked why you raided subs 10. You explained the situation telling me that there was a suspect in the house who evaded police which then straight after you told me to "Fuck off" then evaded the sit. I then brought you back into the sit freezing you as you evaded the sit to carry on with the gunfight. You then decided to come up with false assumptions accusing you of meta gaming and randomly raiding when I never accused you of anything yet. All I did was bring you into a sit and ask why you were raiding. You then gave me and multiple staff members attitude therefor @Beta Spirit gave you a warning which resulted into your ban. After your ban you came into Discord screaming your head off at us threatening to make a staff report which I then replied "Fine do it. Why should I be scared?" You then replied saying "I am going to you pussy bitch" then disrespected other members in Discord including staff. This has lead to me extending your ban due to your disgraceful behavior within Discord which also lead you to a Discord ban. Next time. Instead of insulting us staff members how about you make a staff report? Then you won't end up having an extended ban. As well @Gamz is also a witness to all of this

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The house had just got raided for the third time in like 20 minutes. A staff member was called because it is unfair that we are already being raided by police again. You were given warning points for telling Smalley to "fuck off" when he was simply asking you a question. You then came into Discord screaming you were going to make a report, yelling in the channel, being completely disrespectful to everyone in the channel.

Next time, if you believe you were wrongfully banned, just make an appeal. Harassing the staff member in Discord will only extend your ban.

Buttery Toast

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You can remove those quotation marks of you quoting yourself, you're full of crap. You actually said "You think I'm scared of you, do it". Don't make yourself seem as if you're some sort of saint, because you aren't. You've been harrassing me since the start of becoming a Moderator. You're not above the rules, you shouldn't be handling your own sits, and I received warning points because I told you to fuck off? You constantly pull me into sits throughout the day and provide zero explanation. Your actions towards me are nothing less than harassment. Not even going to attempt to provide further explanation if a dev. is just going to perm. me on the spot for no reason at all.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You can remove those quotation marks of you quoting yourself, you're full of crap. You actually said "You think I'm scared of you, do it". Don't make yourself seem as if you're some sort of saint, because you aren't. You've been harrassing me since the start of becoming a Moderator. You're not above the rules, you shouldn't be handling your own sits, and I received warning points because I told you to fuck off? You constantly pull me into sits throughout the day and provide zero explanation. Your actions towards me are nothing less than harassment. Not even going to attempt to provide further explanation if a dev. is just going to perm. me on the spot for no reason at all.

I'm not just a Developer. I'm a Community Manager. In my honest opinion you should have waited out your ban of 7 hours instead of trolling to Discord and creating insults when things did not go your way. We do not appreciate this kind of behaviour in Monolith and it will never be tolerated. You're also pulling out very strong allegations against a staff member without any grounds whatsoever which we can not do anything towards.

Your ban will stay in place unless another Community Manager or Server Director deem otherwise - I've seen you ingame and you've generally been a nuisance ingame since the start - your attitude and language is not something beneficial to the community and after your extremely short ban I feel your actions following it are extremely immature and rude.

Denied.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ive pulled you into a sit twice? Sorry but how is that harrasment? The only time I even got to talk to you was within those sits. Ive never seen you IC or OOC. Only those 2 situations which happened. And I shouldnt be handling my own sits? What? xD I never handled my own sit? Please explain how I handled my own sit when another person made the report so I am pretty sure its there sit which I am handling. Am I correct? And basically your quotations are equivalent to what ive said. The only time I got to talk to you was within those sits

Status
Not open for further replies.