LV

Your Steam Name: Copbaiter (tipmig)
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Morty LingHozer

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member @Stuvi

Ban Reason: False FearRP ban
Time of Occurrence: 15-10-18
Relevant Evidence: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/fearrp-near-end-of-video.14502/

The evidence of the Fear Rp is not me it is a false Report. If you checked up on the logs and if you heard my voice, you would also see that it is not me. That guy that you see on the video is from USA Im danish and have a thicc accent. The guy that reported me, made a false report becuase I robbed him ingame, and he got very salty, so he made a false report to get me banned. I would like to get unbanned becuase it is not me on the video, btw it is not the same steam account.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ok i was the one that made the report because someone going by Unknown 064 did it plus you guys also had the same player icon but im sure it was you if not I apologize

tipmig

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, I can see your point thought that you was someone that I robbed, that is also why I decided to report you because of that, but I guess it was just a mistake.

tipmig

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ok i was the one that made the report because someone going by Unknown 064 did it plus you guys also had the same player icon but im sure it was you if not I apologize
Yeah that was not me 100% I got a another player model and im not even from the same country as that dude. and it is not the same steam account

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.