Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jeffreyhughes2016
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192883626
Your Character Name: Dante Desembro

Target Steam Name: Pringlesoes
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89861840
Target Character Name (if known): Dannie Cage

Request reason: He demoted me from lieutenant for no reason because he thought that I was a fake cop even though i showed him my badge and speed meter. He abused his powers as sheriff and was playing around. He asked me what was the password for me to be released because he knocked me out and put me in a cell as lieutenant. I had no audio at the time and was currently plugging in my headphones.
When did the situation occur?: Apr 5 @ 7:43am
Your evidence to support your claim: I have a screenshot of the console: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1703726288
Additional members involved/witnessing: yes, this guy just sat their and went along with Dannie's claim of me being a fake cop.
steam name: Rick Rooky
steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41134391

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to paste in what I wrote in your previous report:

First part was purely for the luls, you got demoted because you didn't have any audio - We can't have someone who doesn't respond on the radio, or even in-person when he's being talked to.

It was purely RP, as the PD cannot afford having officers disabled so severely, that they cannot hear anything. Your place is at most at reception, but even then, you'd be unable to pick up the phone.

You didn't reply to our questions at first, and I am not gonna go against sheriff's (Dannie) word. Furthermore PD absolutely requires you to be able to hear, and you were deaf in game, so you got demoted for a disability that obviously doesn't go in pair with that career.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was currently plugging in my headphones but had to stop to what i was doing to try to stop you guys.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Takes you 5 minutes to plug in your headphones?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.