Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Bendetti

Target Steam Name: Lucas
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179112933
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
Gave a false KOS to someone because I arrested him as a detective. You cannot KOS an officer for arresting someone. I was attempt RDM'd by his friend, then he came to the scene to finish me for arresting him as a security guard. Affectively making this just one huge revenge RDM
I would like a refund request for my M249 and all my lost items if this is accepted. Thanks.

When did the situation occur?: 6 PM EST - 9:40 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Skojenmeister
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that this happened. I was a Pine County Deputy at the time and Lucas was arrested by me and HuskyDog for threatening an officer's life.

Lucas had told HuskyDog that he would kill him when he gets released from prison, the rest is history.

D

Deleted member 12627

I can confirm that this happened. I was a Pine County Deputy at the time and Lucas was arrested by me and HuskyDog for threatening an officer's life.

Lucas had told HuskyDog that he would kill him when he gets released from prison, the rest is history.
Video uploaded, thanks for input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do not feel a response is necessary for this case.

[2.2.9] You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.
[3.2] Do not break character, stay in character at all times unless you are in an administrative situation.

Murdering a cop for previously having arrested you is explicitly against the rules, and the reported player was more than happy to give that as the sole reason for shooting. Additionally, while I don't normally do much for breaking character: Take a chill pill my dude. For both of these offenses (but obviously mainly the first, the reported player will receive a 1 Week Weapons Blacklist. Edit: User Appealed down to 3 Days through Discord.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.