Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MAK!!
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706
Your Character Name: jah mylan

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Austin Hunter
What were you blacklisted from: ooc

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: (OOC) MAK!!: we didnt start complaining your fellow staff member did hello?? yall are actually turning this situation on urself
Unblacklist Reason: after they said "stop complaining in ooc or blacklists and kicks will be handed out. or we just turn off ooc" i responded back with the text above, as it clearly wasnt us who started the complaining but the staff themselves by saying "(OOC) YourBoyJon: So you kill a complying guy whos surrendering? see you in a sec lol" and "(OOC) YourBoyJon: I'll see yall soon <3". as u clearly can see we didnt start and also i was just trying to let them know that they started it themselves, and it apparently results in me and romeo too getting a blacklist for pointing out that they started this whole thing. i dont see a reason as to why we both got a blacklist or atleast i do not see a reason as to why i did. it couldve maybe been because we killed them 10 minutes prior to that whole situation happening. also a week for that sort of thing is absolute a overreaction

Time of Occurrence: 10 min ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @rxsm @DB KILLER @Scott Alcapone @Alx
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:y

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

12:23:16 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!) : - "WAAAAAAHAHHAHHw"
12:26:40 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!) "u little crybaby ass"
12:27:33 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!)"cop main tings!!"
12:39:26 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!) "we had kos do u not know ur own rules u are clowning urself man!!"
12:40:16 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!) "cuz hes our boy!!!"
12:44:53 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!)="im sorry daddy romeo"
12:47:40 PM: Jah Mylan (MAK!!) = "we didnt start complaining your fellow staff member did hello?? yall are actually turning this situation on urself" (Stated after warning)

The above is just a few excerpts of why you received the blacklist. I do not feel I need to say anything else besides provide evidence.

Appeal Status: Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.