Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FreeSpy443
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105184450
Your Character Name: Jeremy Monster

Target Steam Name: Dr_Hsan
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44630774
Target Character Name (if known): Alexia Philipp

Request Reason: Breaking NLR, Breaking FearRP.

(I'll explain the whole situation here to clear up the evidence section)

Context:

I decided I wanted to take a cop hostage because I was bored and had nothing to do while my friends were basing, so I then went and followed Maj to PD as he was arresting the mayor, and I just drove in behind him and was left in the pd garage next to the jail cells. I then was left there, and I called 911 to try and get out and I waited for a bit, honking my horn trying to draw attention.

First encounter with Hsan: (I dont really have any evidence for this except a picture of the console showing Philipp saying 'Ye', and then me checking their pulse to prove that I encountered them, and fragged them)

I was honking my horn in the PD front garage and as I was doing that a crown vic passed by, so I did "/y HELP" multiple times to get attention as I honked the horn at the garage to get a cop to let me out. Philipp came up and unlocked the garage, I thanked them and as they were going away I waved them to try and kidnap them (could be considered copbaiting maybe), realizing as that was my only chance to do it.

I pulled out my Fiveseven and then told them to put their hands up multiple times over the span of 5-6 seconds (I had no intention to shoot, so I didnt) to which they pulled a tazer and tazed me on low voltage and then try to baton me, to which I gunned them down and made sure they had no pulse, and then I left to pay Ian for some Kerosene, and then I equipped a class 3.

False Warrant (NLR):

I needed to go deposit some items because I wanted to go do a scout run on the prison to check if my teammate was arrested, so I go to deposit stuff in a premium box, and then I realized that I had gotten warranted, very soon after I had killed that officer, secluded. I realized then that I would need to 100% fix my car otherwise I will die in the car with my LR on me, so I go to the mechanics to repair my car, and then I saw I didnt have enough cash, so I dashed for penthouse only to meet Maj and Philipp in a car really close to bridge, to which Maj got out and code redded me.

I drove past bridge, turned past the mono convention center, I got out and fragged Maj, reloaded, and my ACR bugged and died to the last cop, losing my LR, 2 kevlars, a fiveseven and 6 marijuana seeds (will make RR). I then pm'd Maj telling him the warrant was falsified and explained why to which Maj replied that he was told by Philipp to warrant because I had "killed someone", and subsequently code redded me for it (to no fault of his own, code red was valid in his eyes, but in hindsight was not).

FearRP:

I logged on a bit later and I went with JxRobin to try and kidnap a cop for the sake of fucking around, and the only cop we found was Philipp. We had a small car chase with me and JxRobin's dodge charger versus Philipp's vic. Philipp stopped on the ramp to L2 (lola mansion side), and took warning shots at us. We backed off, pulled away, and regrouped in my lancer as Philipp got in their car and drove up the ramp to the road.

Philipp got out, and I rammed them full speed as I didnt realize they were in the road. They went unconcious, Connor arrived to the scene to help, we all hopped out and checked pulse, got our guns pointed at them (unconcious) and waited for Philipp to wake up, and they did eventually, to which we ordered them to put their hands up for a bit. Philipp then pulled out an UMP and tried to kill James, and then we frag them, breaking FearRP.

When did the situation occur?: The NLR occurred 1 hour before restart, at around 1PM GMT +2 (restart at 2:15PM GMT +2), and the FearRP occured sometime after restart when I logged back on to play with James.

Your evidence to support your claim:

FearRP and timeline support evidence

1610645163195.png
(imgur link: )

https://streamable.com/mn8c9t (Me in pent after the murder, with cash to pre pay for the kerosene redw1re was selling me)

-False Warrant (breaking NLR)-

Logs: https://streamable.com/umea6o

Warrant realization + Death (Audio muted, Nvidia GeForce's fault): https://streamable.com/civaop

-FearRP (#2)-

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Maj. , @XxNuK3xX1 pixyte.co (JxRobiin), @hop1003 Logs
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The logs in questions he asked me about.Joe.png

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Dr_Hsan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was honking my horn in the PD front garage and as I was doing that a crown vic passed by, so I did "/y HELP" multiple times to get attention as I honked the horn at the garage to get a cop to let me out. Philipp came up and unlocked the garage, I thanked them and as they were going away I waved them to try and kidnap them (could be considered copbaiting maybe), realizing as that was my only chance to do it.
First about, how you did you manage to get your car in that locked garage by default?

Next about Fake Warrant : It wasn't a fake cuz he knowned that i died.
We had a small car chase with me and JxRobin's dodge charger versus Philipp's vic
Why you would chase me for no reason, huh? i had a f*king chase with a secret service who break lot of rules (didn't reported) and ye i did break FearRP cuz i had enough to get everytime killed by the SAME guy!

(that why i hate FunRP here, i prefer SeriousRP on french server, US server FreeKillRP server lol)

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First about, how you did you manage to get your car in that locked garage by default?

Next about Fake Warrant : It wasn't a fake cuz he knowned that i died.

Why you would chase me for no reason, huh? i had a f*king chase with a secret service who break lot of rules (didn't reported) and ye i did break FearRP cuz i had enough to get everytime killed by the SAME guy!

(that why i hate FunRP here, i prefer SeriousRP on french server, US server FreeKillRP server lol)
Ask Maj, i fucked around with him and I got locked in the garage cause he went corrections officer.

How wasn't it fake. You told him to warrant me on the basis of murder, which I had only shot you. He had no way of knowing since you were the only person near me by a mile.

Since Maj hasn't replied yet i'll take some of our PMs to prove but Maj can back up what I put here.
1610750787369.png
"I did it because he [Philipp] said that you killed someone"

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence, I found the accused player to have broken the following rules:

Breaking NLR - Placing the warrant on you, despite no one else feasibly being able to know what happened.

Breaking Fear RP - Taking out his UMP, despite being under two guns.

For these rule breaks, the player will be receiving two warning points for Breaking NLR and Breaking Fear RP.

Player Report Status: Accepted / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.