LV

Your Steam Name: Tunnel Me Daddy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Caesar Whisperer

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @pea

Ban Reason: FearRp Broke
Time of Occurrence: 5:15pm EST
Relevant Evidence: I ran into one of the business St. Shops and there was a guy putting bodies behind the desk the cop had his hands up the cop told me to put my hands up and I asked why he said because you are trespassing on an ongoing police scene. I asked may I leave the scene and he said yes so I left. When I got out into the street I was dragged onto the roof. And told that I was getting a 1 day ban for refusing to put my hands up when I asked the cop why and then I was told that I could leave. So I think this ban is unjust considering in real life you can question an officers authority especially when he wants you to put your hands up. You can get the reasoning which I did and before I put up my hands I asked if I could leave and he said yes so I left and was told to not come back inside until the police were gone.
EDIT: Also you were watching from in the air out of hearing range so you don't know the conversation we had going on you only saw what happened which in itself leads down the wrong path.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @dylan7 Idk the police chiefs name

Last edited:

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

At no point did he tell you it was okay to leave. I watched this entire series of events. The WHOLE time he was telling you to put your hands up, to which you did not comply. You then ran out of the building, breaking FearRP. You were warned for this less than 5 days ago, meaning you should have learned from it. Which it appears that you did not. This ban was justified.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Actually pea watched this, also he said hands up and like I said in the appeal you can question his authority since he is a cop, if it was a criminal sure I have to put my hands up. But hes a cop I can question why my hands are going up also he said you are trespassing after I asked him 5 times and I said sorry can I leave. And he said ok yes. And the SGT and Chief let me go meaning they gave me the go ahead. If they weren't telling me I could go I would of been tazed when I tried to run out.
Edit: Also it was 3 days ago from a founder and I don't even remember getting that also I was banned 3 days ago so theres no way that's right. I got unbanned at 1:30AM Saturday. Which was a 2 day ban meaning I wasn't on the server 3 days ago so I don't understand how I could of been warned 3 days ago.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

So I was the cop in the situation.

I saw you through the window breaking and entering into someones private property while someone else was dragging a body away, I had both of you at gun point and asked you to put your hands up. The first person complied, and you didn't. You decided to argue with me, knowing what you did in the RP situation, saying I had no reason blahblah and ran off. Staff intervened as they were watching and took you away, however it was kind of obvious that you knew what you did and were just trying to get out of a situation, knowing full well that regardless you were trespassing on an active crime scene and were needed to have your hands up and comply with cops before leaving the property.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I asked why I needed to put my hands up and all you said was that I was trespassing and I asked if I could leave you def said yes and if you didn't I'm sorry but the sgt let me go and everything so I thought I was good I don't know if you told me yes or not but you said yes. So I left.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I asked why I needed to put my hands up and all you said was that I was trespassing and I asked if I could leave you def said yes and if you didn't I'm sorry but the sgt let me go and everything so I thought I was good I don't know if you told me yes or not but you said yes. So I left.

there was no sergeant, only me, the chief. and im sure the chiefs orders outweigh a sergeants orders.

i never said you could leave, i consistently repeated myself asking you to put your hands up and you kept arguing with me and raising your voice to the point i just focused on the other guy complying, although complaining about the rp, he still listened to my orders.

regardless again, you were at gunpoint, which means fearrp. you have to put your hands up.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No in real life if a cop comes inside your house and says put your hands up you can ask him why you can question authority also the chief said I could go and the sgt at the door said don't come back and let me go. Also I wasn't breaking in my gang is allied with them and they just got fragged by like 7 guys so I grabbed their stuff for them.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

No in real life if a cop comes inside your house and says put your hands up you can ask him why you can question authority also the chief said I could go and the sgt at the door said don't come back and let me go. Also I wasn't breaking in my gang is allied with them and they just got fragged by like 7 guys so I grabbed their stuff for them.

i was the chief and i never said you could go though lmao, idk why you're saying i did when i literally complained about the fact you left despite me asking you to put your hands up and you giving me lip over me trying to resolve a shooting call at the apartments by supermarket.

all ill say on this cause it's just gonna become back and forth. my side is that. told you to put your hands up, you never complied, and you left at gunpoint. two staff were watching alongside my story, and one even confirms my side. no one told you to leave. the sergeant was even sent to go get you before you got physgunned away and banned.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No I asked if I could leave you said yes I don't get how that's my fault. Also the sgt did not come after me even after I got phys gunned he was still standing at the door doing nothing. Also as I have said 20 million times you're not a criminal you're a cop I can question why you want my hands up.

dylan7

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i was the chief and i never said you could go though lmao, idk why you're saying i did when i literally complained about the fact you left despite me asking you to put your hands up and you giving me lip over me trying to resolve a shooting call at the apartments by supermarket.

all ill say on this cause it's just gonna become back and forth. my side is that. told you to put your hands up, you never complied, and you left at gunpoint. two staff were watching alongside my story, and one even confirms my side. no one told you to leave. the sergeant was even sent to go get you before you got physgunned away and banned.
i said a bad word sorry greggy uwu

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Considering there is no way I can get this accepted can the ban atleast be shortened by 5 hours for the fact that I misunderstood and thought you said I could go.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Expired

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.