LV

Your Steam Name: DangerZone640
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205236389
Your Character Name: Juan Lopez

Target Steam Name: Idk
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181673573
Target Character Name (if known): Idk

Request Reason: Not enough time to react to the situation
The guy talked in text chat so I really had no idea what was happening I looked up and realized he had a gun so by the time that I was gonna put my hands up he just shot me. Using the time in the video he gave me 4 seconds to react to the text chat in the bottom left which didn't give me time to put my hands up and understand what he was saying as he was just messaging in chat.
I feel as if there should be a rule in terms of text chat because usually you'd expect people to tell you to put your hands up and it was quite clear I was of no threat to the man as I just had my watering can out, I just needed time to see what he said in chat and at the time I have focused on the dude himself.
You can hear me slightly and see the bottom left talking bubble right before I died I was trying to ask "What can I..." and then died.
When did the situation occur?: 2:33 PM EST 8/5/2020
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/bgqcp1

Additional members involved/witnessing: N / A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Y

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @DangerZone640 ,

In regards to your Player Report of @egoprae - ego prædicator, et algores (STEAM_0:1:181673573).

Based on the evidence provided in-line with server rules, I can state the following of the situation:
  • There was not enough time for a reaction from @DangerZone640
  • No one was of an imminent threat to the situation and therefore no one should have been damaged/killed.
  • The following rules were violated:
    • 2.2.1 - You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
    • 2.2.4 - Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
    • 4.2.8 - Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it.
To conclude, @egoprae you shouldn't have killed @DangerZone640 in relation to this situation as you did not give him a sufficient reaction time nor had a valid reason to kill in par with the server rules listed above and therefore you have violated the server rules, in response @egoprae you shall be issued a One Week Weapons Blacklist for Random Death Match in par with Player Versus Player Rules.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.