Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fentropy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50314415
Your Character Name: Rob Fentrope

Ban Length: 4 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tyla

Ban Reason: NITRP, VDM, Fail driving, LTAP
Unban Reason: I was roleplaying when not talking OOC with a Mod who was also OOC. As for VDM and "fail driving" I thought that those would bring police, as I thought that was something the police would handle. I was roleplaying when doing so. As for the LTAP, I had alt-tabbed out of the game to message a friend on discord and my game crashed. When I re-opened the game I wasn't back in the server, and had to reconnect.

Time of Occurrence: Thursday 2/7 I believe
Additional members involved/witnessing: Rooflex, Mason Coates can attest to the alt-tabbing as well as me role-playing.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I had several reports against you for attempted VDM, so I decided to follow you. Initially you drove around as a bite driver with the banner "Kill all police" I believe and then jazzed it up when you weren't getting a reaction to "Free gonorrhoea". I felt like letting these little bits slide as you hadn't actually hurt anyone yet. I see you driving around hitting absolutely everything on the way. I go handle some other sits and then get another VDM report. It is once again you as a taxi driver, I pick you up to speak to you about it and you begin to complain in OOC while frozen in the air and then disconnect from the server.
My apologies for forgetting to add copbaiting to your ban reason. At this time I don't feel confident letting you on the server as you don't seem to show any remorse for your actions nor understand the rules of the server. Read up on the rules and if you feel like taking this seriously make another appeal in 7 days.
Regards, Tyla.

Status
Not open for further replies.