Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Finnland
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:104905102
Your Character Name: Finn Jackson

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: 'Unacceptable comments in OOC'
Unban Reason: I was new to the server, been playing only one day and I accidentally registered to run for mayor because I was finding out what it was. After I went mining with my friends and realised I was running for mayor so joke fully in chat I put "no one vote for me as mayor, I touch kids and set taxes to highest" assuming it would mean no one would vote for me. However seconds later I get banned. According to the friends I was playing with that after I got banned, multiple other people in OOC we're backing me up in saying it wasn't worth a weeks ban. My friends then found out that apparently it was taken so seriously was because the staff thought I was mocking another player on the server however only having played it since around yesterday I wouldn't know anyone on the server. When/If I do get unbanned I will take into account that some things can't be joked about.

Time of Occurrence: 20:55pm GMT 01/01/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: IGN: Max Trixie and IGN Donovan Way
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"no one vote for me as mayor, I touch kids and set taxes to highest"

You should never say this type of things in our platforms or anywhere, as it is not tolerated and you will be punished severely for it here. In addition to this, your message was sent in Out of Character chat, regarding an In Character subject which is considered metagaming.

Finnland

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

whenever I have used chat which isn't OOC, only the people in my close proximity are able to see it, therefore is the reason I used OOC

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you tried to evade your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.