Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Sigsauer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57186555
Your Character Name:Sam Johnson

Target Steam Name: Loki
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Target Character Name (if known): Tye Shaw

Request Reason: He Pushed his Fire truck Trying to kill people "cops" He Also Harassed me said i was a Idiotic. He also said i was the worst mentor ever be quiet... i told him dude do you want to be black listed? all i half to do is make a report on the forums. I brought up a situation that happen like "2" days ago and he said " tf you on about stop Pming me". And that concluded that hes mad that he got himself arrested and is blaming it on me. hes harassed me numerous times now. I did shoot him but i thought he was pushing the fire truck again.....
When did the situation occur?: 3:30 Pm Est ,Sat ,Jul 17th.
Your evidence to support your claim:
36:22 Is right before the situation happen. you will see the rest. I will include the situation where he is still mad about.
1:08:10 is the situation where hes mad at me about.... sorry if its not needed but there is a little back story

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Sigsauer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57186555
Your Character Name:Sam Johnson

Target Steam Name: Loki
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Target Character Name (if known): Tye Shaw

Request Reason: He Pushed his Fire truck Trying to kill people "cops" He Also Harassed me said i was a Idiotic. He also said i was the worst mentor ever be quiet... i told him dude do you want to be black listed? all i half to do is make a report on the forums. I brought up a situation that happen like "2" days ago and he said " tf you on about stop Pming me". And that concluded that hes mad that he got himself arrested and is blaming it on me. hes harassed me numerous times now. I did shoot him but i thought he was pushing the fire truck again.....
When did the situation occur?: 3:30 Pm Est ,Sat ,Jul 17th.
Your evidence to support your claim:
36:22 Is right before the situation happen. you will see the rest. I will include the situation where he is still mad about.
1:08:10 is the situation where hes mad at me about.... sorry if its not needed but there is a little back story

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:
Dude ur ridiculous, funny how you leave out all the bits before you say im "harassing you" in every situation we have been in, you will pm me and i will have to tell you to legit "Stop pming me" or you will be disrespectful in ooc. Im allowed to hold the opinion that you are the worst mentor ever, its true imo. Since you got it, you have complain in ooc always and been disrespectful. I havent seen you do anything other then that. If admins check through ur logs it will show that you instigate it every time. Back to the firetruck thing, i was pushing it to try and drive away from you police, you guys legit shot me 4 times during that when i wasnt code red. Even when i was stuck you still shot. I didnt end up going to jail for this since, SUPRISE i got shot along with a cop called Dave Brown by a different cop. Like in ur own fuking video at 36:35 you shoot me when i wasnt a threat. All you have done with ur mentor abilities is complain in ooc, spam my PMs calling me "gay" as if i care. You are the worst mentor on the server. Its actually unreal you are reporting me for harassment. Like dude are you fr, you be disrespectful for days and then you get upset when i call you "idiotic" and "the worst mentor".

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dude ur ridiculous, funny how you leave out all the bits before you say im "harassing you" in every situation we have been in, you will pm me and i will have to tell you to legit "Stop pming me" or you will be disrespectful in ooc. Im allowed to hold the opinion that you are the worst mentor ever, its true imo. Since you got it, you have complain in ooc always and been disrespectful. I havent seen you do anything other then that. If admins check through ur logs it will show that you instigate it every time. Back to the firetruck thing, i was pushing it to try and drive away from you police, you guys legit shot me 4 times during that when i wasnt code red. Even when i was stuck you still shot. I didnt end up going to jail for this since, SUPRISE i got shot along with a cop called Dave Brown by a different cop. Like in ur own fuking video at 36:35 you shoot me when i wasnt a threat. All you have done with ur mentor abilities is complain in ooc, spam my PMs calling me "gay" as if i care. You are the worst mentor on the server. Its actually unreal you are reporting me for harassment. Like dude are you fr, you be disrespectful for days and then you get upset when i call you "idiotic" and "the worst mentor".
Also ur 2nd video where you say "this is what im mad at you about" is completely false. Idc bout that at all. Id even rly care bout u being disrespectful as mentor and harassing me (its why i didnt report you). Its insane how entitled you are to think you are in the right here.

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also ur 2nd video where you say "this is what im mad at you about" is completely false. Idc bout that at all. Id even rly care bout u being disrespectful as mentor and harassing me (its why i didnt report you). Its insane how entitled you are to think you are in the right here.
they can watch every one of my videos only "spammed pmed you" "once" you complain about everything. did not directly call you gay lmao.... also like i said i did it once

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also then why is it when i brought it up you told me i quote "tf are you talking about" soooo dont deny it.... they can watch the rest of my videos i dont "harras you" you harass me LMAO almost every day when im on and you are on i see you being a minge. Ik i shot you it was not right of me but you Fail RP almost every day dude........ Ps. you pmed me first 99% of the time

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

they can watch every one of my videos only "spammed pmed you" "once" you complain about everything. did not directly call you gay lmao.... also like i said i did it once
You want staff, to watch through 20+ hours of ur footage lol. You are only showing certain parts the past few days. Again idc what you did but dont lie lmfao. They can see ur logs ya know.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also then why is it when i brought it up you told me i quote "tf are you talking about" soooo dont deny it.... they can watch the rest of my videos i dont "harras you" you harass me LMAO almost every day when im on and you are on i see you being a minge. Ik i shot you it was not right of me but you Fail RP almost every day dude........ Ps. you pmed me first 99% of the time
Why do you think me going "tf are you talking about" is some offence that is unforgivable, dude its the internet. Unreal that you seem offended by me saying that but you say much worse shit. You always start shit by disrespecting in ooc. Also i wasnt fail rping. Even if i was doesnt mean you can break rules back. Also i dont "fail rp" every day, i would be banned by now.

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You want staff, to watch through 20+ hours of ur footage lol. You are only showing certain parts the past few days. Again idc what you did but dont lie lmfao. They can see ur logs ya know.
Lmao Ive not cut any videos they are all live........ Some are "paused" but thats when im doing somthing like Logging into Stuff/ making a report LMAO.. like i said everything is live i dont leave out stuff at most i forget to turn on my mic

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Back on track (And I would request that you remain respectful and professional in a player report):

What is the context on the firetruck situation? Why is a firefighter getting shot at by cops? @Tye @Sigsauer

Additionally, in regards to harassment claims, should I be checking any days other than 7/17?

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Back on track (And I would request that you remain respectful and professional in a player report):

What is the context on the firetruck situation? Why is a firefighter getting shot at by cops? @Tye @Sigsauer

Additionally, in regards to harassment claims, should I be checking any days other than 7/17?
You do not half to check other days. I do not remember what videos and where in the time he pms me and i dont think you should be waisin10hr of your time watching a 720p quality and bad stream

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

He got shot because he lept pushing his fire truck onto people and hurting them. I saw the firetruck move a little and i thought he was pushing it more. I did not continue to shoot after I realized my mistake.

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

On the firetruck situation tye ran into police and started pushing his vehicle onto people trying to hurt/kill them. It seemed he was not trying to rp but just trying to minge.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Firetruck Situation : I was driving from a call on route 84. As i go on drawbridge a cop came over drawbridge but on the wrong side of the road, i hit into him (he was on the wrong side of the road and i couldnt turn in time) then as i was i going i hear sirens, i stop then some stuff goes down outside PD dont exactly remember then my car got stuck so i tried to push it off then Sigsauer shot me when i wasnt code red.

EDIT : I msged alpha on discord bout any evidence i have.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
[5.2.1.1] Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
Additionally: A good chunk of [1] and a bit of [3]

To start, lets analyze the accused gameplay rulebreaks: Honestly, when I first saw the clip I also got the impression that he was merely trying to get his firetruck off of the officer's vehicle, not attempting to kill anyone. I think in this situation Tye should have more quickly simply stopped what he was doing all together and complying with the police trying to figure out what happened but I can't say he was significantly out of line here. More concerningly however is Sigsaur shooting an unarmed, on foot suspect (whom is also a fellow government employee btw) for little to no reason. Regardless of Tye Shaw's intent with the pushing, you should absolutely have gone for a non-lethal takedown in this situation-shooting is not acceptable.

As for the accusations of harassment: After checking communications logs from both players it does feel as though Tye did start a fair bit of the hostilities of the interactions, the behavior from both sides is simply unacceptable, especially for a mentor. Additionally, player reports should absolutely not be used as threats. Either you make them or you do not.

As a result, @Tye will receive 1 Warning Point for the Unacceptable Behavior, and @Sigsauer will be receiving 3 Warning Points - 1 for the false code red and 2 for the unacceptable behavior as a mentor representing the monolith community.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted Both Ways,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.