Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Who was your first true love you've ever met? Could be a friend, spouse, whatever it dont matter.
For me, it was a girl named cynthia I met in the beginning of middle school

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This one girl... we broke up a year ago but somehow she got my new number and told me happy birthday today... :oops:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For my answer:
I don't plan to go into much detail, but a person who attended my course was not doing the best, I could clearly see that they needed help, despite me being an anti-social person to people in my group I decided to help them, we became friends and along the line feelings were developed on my side, I am not sure if they did ( they said they did ) but anyway. The person was in the wrong crowd and done some illegal stuff but I continue to form a relationship, turned into a hook up more than 10 times and then they took my money and dropped me. Sadly, they are still in my group, and I can't stand them one bit and I will forever have a grudge against them for it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

For my answer:
I don't plan to go into much detail, but a person who attended my course was not doing the best, I could clearly see that they needed help, despite me being an anti-social person to people in my group I decided to help them, we became friends and along the line feelings were developed on my side, I am not sure if they did ( they said they did ) but anyway. The person was in the wrong crowd and done some illegal stuff but I continue to form a relationship, turned into a hook up more than 10 times and then they took my money and dropped me. Sadly, they are still in my group, and I can't stand them one bit and I will forever have a grudge against them for it...
Damn... That’s harsh. You ok?

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Damn... That’s harsh. You ok?
I am a strong independent woman, life is a cycle, you will go round and round and you will eventually find your stop.
Image result for strong independent woman gif

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

My first love...Tori. God, she was my first everything really. Almost a decade later and I still love her to death. I still have dreams, and memories will flaunt back like the mysterious siren. Forever following me and whisking me away to the time in my life where I had her. Unfortunately she was also a cheating...*sigh*. Mudjug dont play that game. I had to say goodbye for my own sanity but I will always wish she could have just been faithful. I miss her.