Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: suggestion

Title: Carjacking contracts for darkweb

Describe The Feature​

TLDR : basicly Import export DLC from gta online

A new addition to darkweb that would allow users jack cars for money or various other awards, it could work like the contracts for house robberies, you accept a job and a car around the map is spawned and locked and only the dude jacking it can steal it.
you would get some info about type of the car where it was last located or license plate (only examples)
then you would go around the map search for the car and try to steal it.
There could be various countermeasures or "traps" that could trigger as soon as you get into the car.

-as in bomb that explodes your ass when you go below a certain speed limit for a few seconds but disarms itself after 60 seconds of you getting into the car.
-a tracker that alerts the cops upon startup
-decoy car that does not start but send a silent alarm to the cops leaving you confused.
(or various others only limit is your creativity)

When the car is stolen you have to deliver it to a drop off place where you then are told to leave the area, once the mission is completed you get an "anonymous parcel" delivered to your PO box at townhall with either illegal stuff or "cash" or something.

Rewards also could include exclusive vehicle unlocks that only are granted after a few successful carjackings (swag to show off)

Addition/ more in depth gameplay mechanic

You could even go as far as adding a separate instanced car garage where you store the Jacked cars, where either you can use them for your illegal work (but if they are destroyed they get deleted from your garage) as they have no registration or "export" them for money but cops would maybe get alerted and try to stop you.

Why Would You Like This Feature?​

I think it would be a great addition to the darkweb feature once the base and groundwork is out and polished and would give tons of opportunity for cops to get into car chases ( they love carchases) also would reward them playing together and be more organized with traffic stops and other stuff.

(yes my grammar is horrible and i dont care)

Last edited: