Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Warned for: Infraction Shitposting/Off-Topic
Warned by (@AdminName): @gm1003 ツ
Removal Reason: The reason for removal is because the thread was on-topic including every content inside the thread. A warning for this wouldn't be seen as an offense by the community rules having read and revised them. It did not violate any rules. Nor community rules or player report rules. I would also like to say that to me it seems a bit too severe, if there was a problem with the thread title, (despite haven't broken any rules mentioned above) I could have easily changed the title at admin's request instead of getting a warning for this. In regards to the infraction message recieved, it mentions the following: "your message in...". The message seems clear to me of what I was trying to do with that thread and was 100% on topic.

Would also like to mention that the thread was already under review by @Brad and @gm1003 ツ deleted Brad's post and denied report of a serious roleplay report of an RDMer

Time of Occurrence: Today at 5:23AM EEST
Read, understood and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes

Thread: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/title.27805/#post-168356

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Debating my decision instead of admitting your fault is not how you go about appealing a forum warning

On the bright side at least you titled this correctly, seems you are learning

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.