Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: s00L
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81554193
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lester Pasovski

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @FosterGecko

Reason for Report: Abuse and not knowledge of the rules
Time of Occurrence: A week ago
Evidence to support your claim: Here's him putting something on my car making my car fly: "
"

Here's him not having knowledge of the rules and claims that if you say the n word singing a song is acceptable: "https://gyazo.com/89ea78d19518f2dc904dcae7331edef3"

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Buladebar

Last edited:

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The car thing was funny, you gotta admit. Probably shouldn't have done it but hey, like I said at the time, all in good fun. The steam message was taken out of context though, and I'm sure the whole driving force behind this report is you being upset that I raided you yesterday. @Buladebar was spamming my steam messages all day saying things like "take my report pls" etc, and it's really boy who cried wolf at this point, so I stopped taking them seriously. I reviewed the video of this particular incident (which has been taken down, or I just cannot seem to find it) and although the n word was used, I deemed it to not be a huge deal, as it was part of a song, and not used as a method of offending anyone. In my opinion, people like this just like to see the world burn, and take down whoever they can when they find the excuse to. I saw it in the original "racism" report, and I am seeing it here as well.

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The car thing was funny, you gotta admit. Probably shouldn't have done it but hey, like I said at the time, all in good fun. The steam message was taken out of context though, and I'm sure the whole driving force behind this report is you being upset that I raided you yesterday. @Buladebar was spamming my steam messages all day saying things like "take my report pls" etc, and it's really boy who cried wolf at this point, so I stopped taking them seriously. I reviewed the video of this particular incident (which has been taken down, or I just cannot seem to find it) and although the n word was used, I deemed it to not be a huge deal, as it was part of a song, and not used as a method of offending anyone. In my opinion, people like this just like to see the world burn, and take down whoever they can when they find the excuse to. I saw it in the original "racism" report, and I am seeing it here as well.
i didn't even know you raided my yesterday lol

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the situation and speaking with @FosterGecko, I've come to the conclusion to accept this staff report due to the following reasons:

- Foster should never had customized your car. It's not allowed in our staff rules and therefor Foster will be punished with an official warning about this.
- The situation with the whole ''N-word in a song'' is also something done poorly by Foster. He should've handled it with care and spoke to the person to be more aware of his words. Now I understood that it was a one time thing and that it was somewhat a mistake of the person. However a conversation with the person would've been sufficient.

So this report has now been concluded and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.