Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: FosterGecko
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:161151424
Your Character Name: Foster Goliath

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @tweety

Ban Reason: LTARP (History)
Unban Reason: I understand it is a little early to be posting this appeal but allow me to explain. When I was banned, Tweety said he would be doubling my last LTARP ban, however there were 2 offences stated in said ban, the first was LTARP, and the second was NLR. This resulted in a two day ban, which I assume the punishment was one day for each offence. As I understand why this was doubled, this time around I only committed LTARP, meaning that the punishment before was one day. I feel that my ban should be doubled accordingly, as in having a two day punishment instead of four. That being said, I understand that leaving to avoid is an incorrect way of handling these kind of scenarios, and it shall not happen again. In a perfect world I would like to be unbanned immediately, but this is not a perfect world. In summation, if I can get unbanned immediately, I would like to be, as I know that if I should do this again (which I shall not), the punishment will be doubled again. However, I realize that it may be too soon to be, and so at the least, I would like to ask that my ban be shortened to a two day, beginning from the time of occurrence. Thanks for reading, and I thank you in advance for considering.

Time of Occurrence: Roughly 1:00 AM 11/16/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

I did just double it because it occurred a week ago, not depending on the NLR part of it. You were very understanding of the ban and did not argue or try to lie to me, which I greatly appreciate. You seem to be very understanding in this appeal as you were in-game and sincerely apologized for your actions. I did stress to you, and you seem to relay it in this ban appeal that the next time this happens it will be harsher. Again, I will say please try to refrain from leaving because of the actions of others making you upset. If you are ever being arrested or told to drop your items for an invalid reason PLEASE make a report! I am going to be reducing your ban to 12 hours from now, thank you for your apology and understanding.

Therefore,

Appeal Partially Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.