Not open for further replies.

Dmoz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dmoz
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:92465092
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Preston Smith

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Franklin Goliath

Reason for Report: Failure to Listen/Failrp, Before the video he kept running away, and (MAYBE) Admin abuse; He some how got out of the damn cell.
Time of Occurrence: 6:30Pm EST
Evidence to support your claim:

Like I said I don't have a clip of him being forced before hand, but I kept trying to get him into the cell before the admin sit. I had a gun pointed at him, tazer and spent like 5mins prior to this forcing him into the cell. He was caught escaping PD, then got re-arrested but the doors were still open. I understand it was a joking manner but after the sit it got me kidnapped trying to get him back since all he wanted to do was escape. I am still curious how he got out the cell after it was locked at the end, maybe powers? Nathan said he lockedpicked it when he mean't the big bar cell door I think.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Space Cowboy, @Darudee and mainly Alex Snow he saw the whole thing, I have no idea his forum name.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

pretty sure there are player logs cm's can look at to see, i can't be a witness because i don't remember any of this

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The report has been taken into consideration and has been concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.