Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aspen
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435428372
Your Character Name: Fredrik Tucker

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@wright): Wright

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid roleplay, Failrp.

Unban Reason: I didn't purposely disconnect to avoid a roleplay situation, in fact, the one I was currently in was one I really wanted to roleplay since it would have been my first time going to prison since changing to TrueNorth so I was really excited, but while I was being transferred into the car something must have happened that caused my computer to fully crash, typically someone might say "You probably just turned your computer off." and I understand why someone would suggest that but my computer, like many others, isn't meant for processing anything a computer made for gaming could and to that point it's also been running slower than usual and prevents me from doing thing as simple as trying to tab out of game, but I can still run some easier games like Gmod (depending on the server). It's honestly the type of computer you would find in a school or public library, but enough of that I'm getting off point. I do apologize for failing to stay on the server, which from an administrator or moderator standpoint I can see why a ban for leaving would be necessary, I've experienced combat logging on almost every game and server I've ever played on. I had actually planned one rejoining and seeing if I could be processed but seeing as that isn't possible at the moment, however, if I do get unbanned later it would be greatly appreciated if I could be returned the situation or sent to prison, I'm actually very fond of Prison RP.

Sorry for the excessive context, if needed I can add an image of my computer if needed. I'll accept whatever is decided.

Yours Truly,
Blood Waffle

Time of Occurrence: Around 2:15 PM Atlantic time
Additional members involved/witnessing: Officers transferring me on the server.

P.s. My condolences to the poor soul who has to read all this.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal accepted. For future reference you are not allowed to drive vehicles while handcuffed, this is a technical bug and you were pulled out several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.