Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Spageti
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:500610386
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tony Spageti

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @friskiemar

Reason for Report: i was recently banned due to the fact that I was "AFK Mining" but really i was in the mines doing +attack, but i wasnt even hitting anything. i was looking away from everything and was only gone for a minute to use the restroom and grab a water. even being gone that long i wouldnt get the inactivity screen. On top of that, i made a ban appeal and frisk hasnt checked the forums in 3 days. arent admins supposed to be active on the forums. Another situation that happened was that my friend and i was banned when we were mayor and SS and frisk banned my friend and I for RDM but my friend didnt even fire the shots i did. On top of that, i messaged frisk about a ban a while back after he appealed it my days on the banned werent reduced and turns out he unbanned the wrong guy and then blocked me on discord after. i never said anything bad and there was no reason that he shouldve blocked me and arent admins supposed to be role models and help out every way possible?? i had to contact a whole other admin to resolve my situation because frisk blocked me.
Evidence to support your claim: i only have screenshots about the discord messages. I dont know how to show the screenshots, so whoever reviews this please add me on discord @Spageti#4249 i will be able to show u here

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The usage of any kind of anti-AFK script or external game modification software is not tolerated. Using some form of AI to perform farming, mining, etc. is not allowed. The only exception we allow is the usage of the +attack command as long as you're immediately able to respond to ingame actions. This does not include +right or +left. If you do not respond to a staff members attempts to get your attention, you are liable for breaching this rule.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.