Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Lance Snow

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: 131483746
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Player entered an active raid to help his friends raid penthouse. We had police tape and everything. He failed to value his life along with another player who joined the ongoing raid. The players who were getting raided should have the raid voided as the raiders were breaking rules to get more people to help raid.
When did the situation occur?: 10:22 MTD
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Reason: Player entered an active raid to help his friends raid penthouse. We had police tape and everything. He failed to value his life along with another player who joined the ongoing raid. The players who were getting raided should have the raid voided as the raiders were breaking rules to get more people to help raid.
YES it should get voided i agree i would love all our stuff back that would be nice

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was only you and 1 cop, did not seem like it was a cop raid at all. It is also not FTVL as it was my friends up there and they knew I was coming up. If anything you failed to value your life as you followed me inside the elevator and you had zero knowledge how many people were up there and what you was getting yourself into.

It was safe for me to go up there, so it’s not FTVL. I also asked what is going on here acting dumb and you guys didn’t inform me that it wasn’t safe so that’s your own fault for not informing me about it.

Also as you’re role playing as a Law Enforcement Officer your job is to protect the Civilians in Monoford which you failed to do so, FailRP.

I’m going to keep it a buck, anything that involves shooting in this server isn’t valuing life anyway so i don’t even know why you’re reporting this when there was nothing wrong with it.

Adding onto this, there was no emergency state claiming that police were going to be raiding penthouse so this report is absolutely useless.

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

YES it should get voided i agree i would love all our stuff back that would be nice
You were player who was raiding. You are seen telling them to come, you even held open the elevator for your friend to join the raid.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was one of the people being raided, we were more than okay with them joining in! We wanted to have a fun fight between as many people as possible.

We ended up winning, so I’m not sure why you want it voided if you weren’t even one of the people raiding / being raided.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was one of the people being raided, we were more than okay with them joining in! We wanted to have a fun fight between as many people as possible.

We ended up winning, so I’m not sure why you want it voided if you weren’t even one of the people raiding / being raided.
it was a joke to get us refunded

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m aware, but I’m still going to call him out.
I didn't know who was being raided but if it WASN'T a friendly raid then they should know that they could have the option to have it raided as the raiders broke rules.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated?
4.2.11Counter raids can only be performed on player owned buildings or on the Cargo Ship. You may not counter raid a government building or a player owned building/Cargo Ship if it is currently being raided by police at the time. Law Enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.@Dez Yes

Once the police are on scene, you may no longer counter raid a property. Going up to join your group that are already there is considered counter raiding, thus you are not allowed to do it. The cops very clearly made their presence known, they had taped off the scene and had attempted to stop you from going to the elevator. You also very clearly knew that your friends were expecting the police to come up the elevator, you told the detective as much in the video.

As a result of this report @Dez will receive 1 warning point

Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.