Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: My Bloodline Ended In a Cumsock
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80871829
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Credence Universe

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Thegamingshain

Reason for Report: Unfair ooc blacklist. guy started insulting me in ooc for no reason and he didnt say a word so i returned the insult and insulted the guy back with a slighty harsher insult cause you know that is how insulting works. then the mod just replies with "blacklisted" and blacklists me from ooc for 8 hours.
Time of Occurrence: 10 minutes ago
Evidence to support your claim: 1614667983612.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi credence,

There was so many ways you could have avoided that, I also OOC blacklisted him, a lot was going on, at that time I was currently handling a staff sit, with just me and colonel. As soon as I saw this I blacklisted both of you to suppress this. I then later TP to you to let you know that I was gonna remove your blacklist, hoping that we would come to an agreement so you wouldn't have done that again. But as soon as i TP'd, you left. I fully understand you didn't start this argument, but you really didn't have to respond back. I would have respectfully taken care of him for you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The staff member did not misuse any administrative powers. You cannot break the rules just because another person breaks them. Instead, you must report the person, unless the situation is handled by staff before that. In this case, you are both at fault and were both punished by @Thegamingshain.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.