Time of Occurrence: 22nd October 01:04am
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bob King @Thomas Shifter @imaspy14

I don't need to show an explanation as it's already shown

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So you’re reporting me for the PD raid that you and your friends did that you guys received warning points for and was voided because you raided for no reason?

The video shows you all downstairs for several minutes. After I respawned I heard nothing on the radio of a PD raid and saw nobody inside PD. I made my way down to the armory so I could get a weapon to go back out on patrol. You and your squad lingering around as always trying to find any reason to kill police, you push the armory as I was leaving.

Also why are you saying I’m breaking FearRP when you literally run up behind me and say nothing. Once I draw my weapon you decided to finally speak

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So you’re reporting me for the PD raid that you and your friends did that you guys received warning points for and was voided because you raided for no reason?

The video shows you all downstairs for several minutes. After I respawned I heard nothing on the radio of a PD raid and saw nobody inside PD. I made my way down to the armory so I could get a weapon to go back out on patrol. You and your squad lingering around as always trying to find any reason to kill police, you push the armory as I was leaving.

Also why are you saying I’m breaking FearRP when you literally run up behind me and say nothing. Once I draw my weapon you decided to finally speak
Well we a had reasons we are one group we are one org does not matter if we have different raiding reasons I had a reason I wanted to join them for the pd raid so I can get the mayor romeo wanted his act back and Timmy wanted to break his friend out so really we had 2 reasons but you guys all hate our group so that's why this pissed you guys off even tho we had different reasons we still have them we are still in the same group working together

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Also I told u to put your hands up and u turned around with your gun out and I dropped you like there's no tomorrow

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1) You still NLRed lol.
2) One person was warned and I don't believe it was about the PD raid seeing as the fact we raided was for me to get my ACR back and maybe catch the mayor if he was there.
3) I, and I don't believe anyone else (including @imaspy14) was told that the raid was voided.

So basically the fact that you NLRed BEFORE the raid was voided, that still means you broke a rule.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Even tho we are in the same org I was the only person to get warning points because of the reason I wanted the mayor EVEN though we went there for 2 other reasons but it's what ever I tried to talk to u guys about it but just ignored me so yeah

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You say a few minutes, right? It was around 1-2 minutes after you respawned, I'll give you that. Seeing as we killed you JUST as we first went in, that means we'd need to kill the rest of the cops there, move downstairs, lockpick all the doors, and get back up.

Plus the fact you cannot return to the area / situation, you returned to the inside of PD, which is where you were killed, also the fact that you knew we were coming up as you can see on the video you were aiming at the stairs knowing we were coming up. Instead you should've either put your hands up or said "Don't kill me, I'm just getting my gun from the armoury" in LOOC.

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

3) I, and I don't believe anyone else (including @imaspy14) was told that the raid was voided.
I never got told that it was voided even after the staff sit i'm sure

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The video clearly shows Gamz breaking NLR.

As per the rule,
Law enforcement can ignore the default 10 minute NLR cooldown once upon death for raids on player owned buildings and robberies. Note that law enforcement still need to be requested by police that are still on scene, with knowledge of the specific raid or robbery in their current In-Character life, to return.

He returned to the same place where he died while the situation was still ongoing, which was not allowed since the default NLR rule was in effect.

Proper actions will be taken.
Staff report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.