LV

Your Steam Name: yungsuwatrto
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70760666
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Han Fujiwara

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Gamz

Reason for Report: RDM x3 | no initiation |
Time of Occurrence: around 9:35 pm PST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: the 2 people that got killed that were on the stairs with me and @WhiteBlood confirming that it was Gamz that killed us.

Would like to note again to make sure I don't get a "you might have been mugging his friend" 1.) out of voice range 2.) I talked to the kid after we spawned because he got killed 2 and was asking me wtf just happened.
@WhiteBlood told me he has all the logs and is if neccesary will supply them. We lost around 80k (totaled from me and my friend).

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I walked into the apartment complex, where I was residing. I see you standing on the stairs with a weapon out. There is nothing to initiate since I can't put you under FearRP, due to you already having a weapon out. The only thing I could do in that situation would be to shoot you.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I walked into the apartment complex, where I was residing. I see you standing on the stairs with a weapon out. There is nothing to initiate since I can't put you under FearRP, due to you already having a weapon out. The only thing I could do in that situation would be to shoot you.
Even if I was raiding you, you aren't allowed to defend from the outside

1. Passive participants (such as informants) may stay outside the building that's being robbed but may not engage in combat.

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

For some reason I can’t edit my post on mobile, but I would also like to add that after I killed you, you came back and we’re knocking on my door asking me to give your stuff back, otherwise you were going to make a staff report.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

For some reason I can’t edit my post on mobile, but I would also like to add that after I killed you, you came back and we’re knocking on my door asking me to give your stuff back, otherwise you were going to make a staff report.
I was just trying to come to a peaceful resolution, I said I'm going to be talking ooc and that I knew it would be a hassle for both of us to make this post if I really wouldn't care if you gave me my stuff back and it was about 40 minutes after i died I just hate making reports on staff and was trying to not have to.

but, this also has nothing to do with the thread

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you have your weapon out on safety, you are allowed to attack someone who is aiming straight at you.

Your friend was holding an MP5 and was facing forward. Therefore I dont see how this is RDM.
Additionally, you must report any incidents you believe go against the rules instead of breaking them yourself, such as the NLR, when you went to the same place to talk in OOC (voice chat is for in character usage only).

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.