Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: 『G』『E』『A』『R』
Your steamID: STEAM_1:0:42337526
Your Character Name: Michael Sartorri

Ban Length: Unsure
Banning Staff Member: @Michael

Ban Reason: "inappropriate behavior" because I made a dumb alt + F4 joke in OOC which is apparently some sort of moral injustice, then I got slapped with an OOC mute which was already inappropriate when a simple warning would suffice. It was after all, a light hearted joke that I think it's safe to say most people are familiar with. When I confronted the staff about it I told them not to be piss babies about it, that I was just joking... because let's all be big boys here, honestly who the fuck thinks that somehow crosses a line so severely that it warrants an instant mute? I think any rational adult would agree that only a piss baby would get so offended by a light hearted joke.
Unban Reason: This is some really dumb piss baby shit and your admin staff has far too thin skin. I frankly don't know why I bother paying to support a server where the staff are such sensitive little basement dwellers that the minute their ego is insulted they start handing out bans over minor infractions. Good thing Paypal issues refunds I guess :shrug: Literally the worst thing I did was misuse OOC and !help one time and I even apologized and explained that it was simply a joke when the admin brought me to him. Seems like he's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder tbh. Shitty staff that alienate long-time players are how server populations dwindle and it's clear Monolith is suffering from just that

Time of Occurrence: 8:34 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, sorry but I am going to have to deny this.

Please refrain from telling people to "ALT-F4" in OOC.

Please refrain from sending a !help chat of "try finding a sense of humor piss baby."

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.