George Ant

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Steam Name: Ant

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:552350708

RP Name: George Ant

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): 2/16/24 around 11:00 p.m est

What happened: i was doing coke when i disconnected

What do you need refunded? electric stove dirty cooking pot and everything for 3 batches of coke

Evidence: @.greennate067

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Last edited:

LilGate

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm player crashed (atleast that’s what it seemed like as i was hovering over him). Im not sure if we do refund requests for crashing but if we do, from my view the player did crash.

LilGate

Years of Mono

LV

Actually just saw that rule 11.
  1. We do not refund client-side issues. If your internet died or you crashed but the server did not, you cannot have a refund. Please refrain from making a refund request.
You can still try your luck but slim to no chance.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @George Ant,

Based on the information provided in your request, you stated you disconnected, implying you clicked to leave the server. You are responsible for making sure you collect all your entities before you leave. However, I can assume you mean disconnected due to a connection issue/client side, and as per Refund Request rules, we do not issue refunds in such situations, only on special circumstances with provided additional evidence to prove you crashed such as images/screenshots.

As of the moment, your request is denied. You may make another with the additional evidence if you have such.

Requested Denied,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.