Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Harry Jenkins
Steam name: twitch.tv/twitch.tv/twitch.tv/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174437140

Date and time of loss: 19/11/17 and maybe around 5:30PM EST
What happened: I sold my old audi to buy the toyota tundra and had 30k left over so I bought the "street engine" upgrade. Before the upgrade the begining speed was around 40 MPH right before buying the upgrade, but now that I have bought the upgrade it only goes up to 20-25 MPH max.

How much do you need refunded: I need the upgrade removed and the 30k back.
Evidence:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I need you to show proof of you going back to the customs shop and changing the engine back to stock (a screenshot of the notification that pops up should be sufficient).

*Also on a total side note from this video, please do not use discord or forms of external communication on the server unless you are muted and in one of the gang channels within our discord.

Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I need you to show proof of you going back to the customs shop and changing the engine back to stock (a screenshot of the notification that pops up should be sufficient).

*Also on a total side note from this video, please do not use discord or forms of external communication on the server unless you are muted and in one of the gang channels within our discord.

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.