Status
Not open for further replies.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well dont really know how to say it' But i was banned recently for Me not thinking and being a dumb ass'. But besides that it was honestly really fun Meeting alot of you and the experiences we shared Through friendliness or even through hate' Its been a Long road from experiences And i had hoped it would last alot longer. But After being rebanned while i was already banned or my ban Extended another month when it was already one week' It just sadly leaves a distaste in my mouth after i didn't really know at the time that it was against the rules and even told by the founders i guess i just don't learn. So out of respect for the community and the crushing Of my love for monolith i say goodbye' Much love to all the people who stood by my side and goodluck.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Roight. I'm going to state this

I know you from the monogames, aswell as jimmy bolf. We were the last 3 that didn't give up, and, honestly? I enjoyed being last. WE were the ones that didn't give up even when it was about to end, despite our agreements and disagreements, it has been a pleasure and hope to see you when you get back, geek. I'm sorry to hear that you were banned. I hope you can get it solved if possible.
Have a good day, my friend. ;)
This isn't the last of where we meet, y'know?

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @thtgeekydude , I know you might say why are you making this when we didn't really have a good relationship, well its because, I still had some hope and I still cared for you and your organization, I was hoping I could have got back in but I didnt, besides that I know how you feel although I have never been banned before, I know people who have when they did nothing wrong, for example Lil Roz when he was in your org with me and jose, all he did was say sloth was abusing and he got banned for targeting staff even though I can ensure you he wasn't the first person to ever say that, I have never ever on my time in monolith see anyone banned for targeting staff but him even though in some of the sits I have been in there was major targeting on the staff member, and to me that made me mad cause although me and Roz had just met the day before that ban he was a great and I mean by great one of my greatest friends that I had ever met on monolith and his ban struct a hole though my heart because, he was a great friend who was there for me even though we didn't know eachother that well. Goodbye and hopefully someday we can meet once more and be on good terms, atleast better than we have been before you were banned.

Sincerely,
Panzer (Matthias Zancudo)

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yikes

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Both going out in style
ImhkI3G.jpg

edit: rufucuz too xd

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

its one month lol

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

its one month lol
You're right' It is one month but one month isnt the reason why i chose to say goodbye' Mostly flustered at that moment but Its a various of things to be fair. Probs will return anywho just not right after my ban is Expired. Along with one month is enough time for alot of people to be forgotten or to leave the community so saying goodbye is appropriate

Last edited:

Alix

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

damn caseay. hopefully we will meet again. monolith or any other game. Goodluck in your adventures in other games/in life

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Awww man cant believe I didnt see this sooner, geeky you have been so much fun and it's sad to see you leaving too.

Status
Not open for further replies.