Darthrory

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My in character name is rory jones i started in rockford was a noob so is stopped till paralake the stopped again till truenorth and started playing for awhile and yesterday my dad saw me making lsd got mad and forced me to uninstall it im sorry i couldn't tell u guys sooner it just happened without warning and i want to thank the people i met the friends i made and the orgs i joined and the admins who were nice enough to put up with my shit especially @kluas getting me unstuck from my car but im going to miss u all and if i ever come back ill let everyone know but for now its going to be goodbye i love u all no homo-Rory jones/(mask name) UnderCoverCop

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Good bye, another from 2018. Hope you return if you ever feel different.

Darthrory

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We had good times at envy man. I’ll never forget your kindness, truly the nicest and probably one of the only people that liked me. I’ll never forget you
You were like one of the chillest guys i knew to ill never forget doing the funniest shit with u man if i ever am able to get back on lets base and chill

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for being one of the first people to join my org (Envy) you were a cool person and best of lucks

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They just filter LSD with the name Trippy Dace or something like that.

Darthrory

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

They just filter LSD with the name Trippy Dace or something like that.
Cant my dad saw how i make it and knows what coca leaves are so literally cant make money plus he doesn't like the fights i get in the game...

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Cant my dad saw how i make it and knows what coca leaves are so literally cant make money plus he doesn't like the fights i get in the game...

Wow you got a bad roll of the dice with parents buddy...
He knows its a fking game right?

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You are not your dad's property. You own your own life. Tell your dad to get over it and stop being so bitchy about just a game.

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You are not your dad's property. You own your own life. Tell your dad to get over it and stop being so bitchy about just a game.

if only if it was this easy man :confused:

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

good bye. We’ve had a good few times together. You always were a funny person. I’m gonna miss you man

Darthrory

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Wow you got a bad roll of the dice with parents buddy...
He knows its a fking game right?
Yep and he was talking about how i waa selling drugs to an NPC in gta 5 but got mad at me for it on gmod?!?!?

good bye. We’ve had a good few times together. You always were a funny person. I’m gonna miss you man
Love u to josh crispy always enjoyed hanging out with u and drifting in your jeep wrangler