LV

Your Steam Name: switchlane22
Your Steam ID: switchlane22
Your Character Name: Berric Bandre

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kent

Ban Reason: hacking
Unban Reason:
I want to start by saying this is ruining my reputation across the entire server. Secondly i have never hacked will never hack and did not hack.

I really am not sure where this whole rumor started from, and i do not know how to prove that i am not hacking to you guys. I would like to speak to someone so we can fix this. Maybe you can look at the integrity of my game files? or scan my entire hard drive as there are NO hacks on it as I have never hacked!!

Here is the video that i uploaded to prove a separate player ban which was then used against me to claim i was "hacking" :

Do you really think i would have uploaded this video or even created the report if i was hacking?

This is completely unjust and i would like to speak to someone personally about it because this really has made me look bad and ruined my entire time playing on the server and now my time to come.

Hope we can figure something out together. Thanks.

Time of Occurrence: No idea, that video took place at 7:45pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: Yes, Jack Mes (jacklaser4.7) was there with me killing those people as well. And we was claiming that he did over 70% of the damage so if we could look in the logs to see that. He was in the "default" skin with the head cover.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

It's very obvious you have something on your system that locks onto people. Your fps doesn't make a difference and if anything it wouldn't affect your performance in a positive manner. Guilt tripping and pulling your manipulation cards won't work with me either given that I never ban for hacking unless I'm absolutely certain of it and that video is more than enough to be certain that you're hacking.

switchlane22

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Kent with all the respect, that video does not provide evidence that i am hacking. And if you look at my steam hours i have played more than enough video games (900 hours + in csgo) and no VAC bans, don't you think someone who hacks would have VAC Bans? Also what is the point of hacking in a role play server where you can only shoot at people very 40 minutes or so with timers? Does that really make sense.

You have committed the civil tort of defamation upon me by claiming that I am hacking when that is not a true fact. It has ruined my reputation in the gaming community.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This was handled so poorly that I don't even see why or how I should even reconsider my decision when I am firm on the fact you are utilizing aim assist software and the videos you yourself posted show it. There is no way a human can replicate the snapping and shifts you made. It was immediate and obvious.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.